KP/AZ central discussion, questions & answers

Jan Polc

Jan

You may feel glad to see a bit nostalgic  RFI thread with Aero A-100 by Kovozavody Prostejov (kit produced in 1989 :) )

Construction was nice, I added landing lapsa, navi lamps and a grill for cooler (as well as  Blue Rider decals). I think that at least suchgrill could be added as resin part if you think in revitalization of this old kit.  

Best regards

J-W

JWM - superb build, nice aircraft. Interwar aviation is fascinating subject - US Yellow wings, British Silver era, colourful French Armée de´l Air....

I remember well my Siskin IIIA from Matchbox I was building in 1982. Painted with my only Silver paint, good old Humbrol 11. I am getting older and softer... 🙂

Can I use your photos on our modelarovo.cz website? If yes, provide me your full name pls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Jan. Of course please put those photos on your web page, Curently I am doing scratch conversion work on A-101 in Spanish colours, based on drawings from Letectvi+Kosmonautica :)

I will send you my data in PM

Regards

J-W

• 2 weeks later...

Jan, I'm very excited about the release of the new AZ Model Bf-109 K4, which I have already bought.

Thanks for this wonderful kit!

Now, is there any chance your company will make an Erla production Bf-109 G10 as well?

This would complete the line-up of Bf-109 variants (in 72scale, is currently only possible with the -rather expensive- Loon Models conversion).

Best greetings

Roman

Hi Jan, started your Mohawk III kit, which is going OK so and wondered if you are going to do a new fuselage and engine for a Mohawk IV as the ones used in India by 5 and 155 Sqns would be nice. 

Hi Jan,

Any progress on the 1:72 F7F Tigercat? I think that was mentioned a few years ago, maybe you were going to clean up the Pavla/Octopus tools.?

Cheers,

Bill

Hi to all,

some answers again... 🙂

Roman - yes, we want to complete the line of 109 late versions with Erla built G-10. It is in the pipeline, but I think that we will release some more K boxings earlier. Expect it at the same time the next year.

Mr. T - yes, Mohawk IV will include the new fuselage. Planned also for the next year.

jasper - Cessnas have the highest priority now, the master models are in the line - Kingfisher (we want it to the Telford this year), Pawnee and then Cessna family. All in 1/72 scale.

JWM - your small gift is on the way... 🙂

Enjoy too short weekend boys. 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Jan,

Many thanks for two kits you've sent to me as gift! I have just received them.  I appreciete very much your kidness :)

Best regards

Jerzy-Wojtek 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

Hi to all,

some answers again... 🙂

Roman - yes, we want to complete the line of 109 late versions with Erla built G-10. It is in the pipeline, but I think that we will release some more K boxings earlier. Expect it at the same time the next year.

Thank you very much , Jan.

Looking forward to the Erla Bf-109 next year.

More boxings of the K4 sounds good, I am sure you will present some attractive marking options.

8 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

... Cessnas have the highest priority now, the master models are in the line - Kingfisher (we want it to the Telford this year), Pawnee and then Cessna family. All in 1/72 scale.

Is the world really this beautiful that saying "Cessnas" you mean the C-78 Bobcat too?

Cheers

Michael

KRK4m - I was talking about 150 and 180 family ones... Bobcat is nearly ready, decals designed. What we can not find is the window in mould makers schedule... 😞

Abakan - G-12 is a little bit the nightmare. We are looking for the canopy solution, thanks to some negative angles is not possible to mold it in one piece, so... Stay tuned, we will solve it.

• Like 1