KP/AZ central discussion, questions & answers

Jan Polc

4 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

It seems, that my "Britmodeller holidays" gone... :-)

Joypacks - under AZ label we will release P-51B, under KP label there will be MiG-21bis. 

Mig-21 family - in 2018 there will be bis version and PFM and we are very close to UM version. 

And what about Venom family?

A Joypack P-51B?? That's very naughty of you, now I'll have to buy that to use up some decals!

thanks

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Dear gentlemen,

let me welcome you in the new year. Both our trade marks published today list of planned kits for the year 2018.

Kovozavody Prostějov - KP can be found here - 

http://www.modelarovo.cz/kovozavody-prostejov-v-roce-2018/

AZ model is in this link - 

http://www.modelarovo.cz/az-model-v-roce-2018/

Enjoy... :-)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

YEEESSSS!

The Cessna 150/152 and 180/185 at last. Really been looking forward to those. Also nice to see the Bf.109k's to add to my 109 collection. The Kingfisher and Mitchell look interesting, too.

I will definitely have at least a couple of Venom's. 

Happy New Year, Jan, and all at KP AZ.

Happy new year from Vienna, Jan!

Good to know the Bf-109K4 will be released in 2018.

What happened to the promised Erla Bf-109G series?

Still in the pipeline, or cancelled?

I am also pretty surprised by the announcement of the B-25J.

Can't read Czech, does the text say it is a re-box of Italeri kit : (" ...založený na výliscích Italeri...")???

You're finally giving us the 1/72 Z-37 and L-159 ALCA in 2018?! I'm incredibly happy to see those two seeing the light of day in 2018! :party:

Between those and the Praga Air Baby, you'll be seeing some of my money this year.

I další novinka má vztah k československému letectví. Rodinu spitfirů obohatí verze Spitfire Mk. Vc, kterou používaly i naše perutě ve Velké Británii.

spitfire-Mk-vc-1500x760.jpg

'Another novelty is related to Czechoslovak aviation. Spitfire family enriches the Spitfire Mk version. Vc used by our wings in the UK.'

2017-07-04_03-18-38

The next time you're in the UK Jan, let me know and I'll buy you one of these*

20170827_134633

* only one mind and you'll have to travel to or be passing my house in order to collect this offer.

• Like 1

On 6.09.2017 at 6:30 PM, Jan Polc said:

Cessna Bobcat will come early next year, (...)

This was just 4 months ago .... What happened to the almost ready Cessna C-78 Bobcat?

Cheers

Michael

8 hours ago, Roman Schilhart said:

I am also pretty surprised by the announcement of the B-25J.

Can't read Czech, does the text say it is a re-box of Italeri kit : (" ...založený na výliscích Italeri...")???

Via Google translator - 

"For twin engine builders we prepare the NA B-25J Mitchell on a 1/72 scale. Attractive markings will complement the Italeri moldings."

Na zdraví "Cheers".. Dave 

• Like 1

Received my Telford pre-order today (one each, SR-53 "Prototype" and KP MiG-21MF "Fishbed-J"), and am mightily pleased with both additions to my "Delta Wings" collection. A great start to the new modelling year!

Jan, if I can help with the Cessna Bobcat, 150/152, and 180/185, please let me know. I have quite a bit of info on each, especially the Bobcat. I'm writing a book on that airplane and was a consultant to Squadron on the Czech Models 1/48 kit.

Edited by Space Ranger
Punctuation

Dear gentlemen,

thank you for your reactions.

Let me explain the list of coming kits in 2018 - this list contains only the kits we are sure we will release. There is certain number of kits which are nearly ready, or reboxes, which are not included in this published list.

So, Bobcat is planned. 109G-10 Erla also. 

From the January news - one interesting reedition I think is Seafang with new decals....

Beard - your offer looks very interesting, if you are going to Telford this year.... :-)

And what about Venoms...?

• Like 1

Jan,

About Venom's, the family series starting with the neglected yet colourful single seaters would be appreciated, so we're talking the FB.1&4 (personally, I'd prefer the FB.4 first, it was used more widely and has more colour options available).

There will also be those lobbying for a Sea Venom too.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, charlie_c67 said:

Out of interest Jan, who are OEZ? I believe several of the new releases mention them? Looking forward to the ALCA and a modern quality Vc Spitfire.

OEZ were a Czech model company of the 80s that produced a few kits of then current Czech aircraft in 1/48 - Mig21, Su7 and Su25. They were generally well regarded at the time

On 02/01/2018 at 14:33, Jan Polc said:

Dear gentlemen,

let me welcome you in the new year. Both our trade marks published today list of planned kits for the year 2018.

(...)

AZ model is in this link - 

http://www.modelarovo.cz/az-model-v-roce-2018/

(...)

And no trace/news from the 1/48th Fairey Delta FD-2.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235016507-148-fairey-delta-2-fd-2-by-az-model-release-in-2018/ 

16648985_1416733088351296_52452787892167

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Sad 1

Hi gentlemen,

written in Czech, but thanks to a lot of photos words are not neccessary.

Absolutely ultimate build of AZ model Oxford by Patrice Roman, see in the link...

http://www.modelarovo.cz/airspeed-oxford-1-72-az-model-stavba-patrice-roman/

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

Hi gentlemen,

written in Czech, but thanks to a lot of photos words are not neccessary.

Absolutely ultimate build of AZ model Oxford by Patrice Roman, see in the link...

http://www.modelarovo.cz/airspeed-oxford-1-72-az-model-stavba-patrice-roman/

Beautiful model - I liked his comment "No, it was not hard work, it was the joy of construction." That's the spirit!   :)

Cheers,

Bill