KP/AZ central discussion, questions & answers

Jan Polc

On 7. 1. 2017 at 8:22 PM, dalea said:

Sent money for 2 Martin-Baker MB-5s on December 8. Yesterday January 7 money was returned by Paypal. What's going on?

Identify yourself in e-mail please it is very hard for me to identify you according your nick on BM. 

I sthere anybody else who has problem with MB.5 delivery?

22 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

I sthere anybody else who has problem with MB.5 delivery?

I sent in an e-mail wanting to order one back in August when you first announced it.  No reply.  I sent a second e-mail on December 7th including the text from my August e-mail.  Still no reply.  My screen name here is part of my e-mail address if that will help you find it.

Later,

Dave

1 hour ago, e8n2 said:

I sent in an e-mail wanting to order one back in August when you first announced it.  No reply.  I sent a second e-mail on December 7th including the text from my August e-mail.  Still no reply.  My screen name here is part of my e-mail address if that will help you find it.

Later,

Dave

I just spent pleasant hour checking tens of e-mails ragarding MB-5 and unfortunately, there no one in August and no one on 7th December. Can you identify yourself more just to be sure? Or contact me on [email protected] or distribution on [email protected].

Hi Jan,

I too ordered a kit in August as I not only wanted the kit but the alternate decals sounded interesting. I have included a copy of your reply,

cheers,

spad.

Marketing & Sales Dept. <[email protected]>

Tue 23/08/2016, 14:54You

Your preorder is enlisted.
With friendly regards
Jan

Edited by spaddad

41 minutes ago, spaddad said:

Hi Jan,

I too ordered a kit in August as I not only wanted the kit but the alternate decals sounded interesting. I have included a copy of your reply,

cheers,

spad.

Marketing & Sales Dept. <[email protected]>

Tue 23/08/2016, 14:54You

Your preorder is enlisted.
With friendly regards
Jan

Jan Polc
Production & Art Director
AZ model/Kovozavody Prostejov
GSM: +420 776 663

Yes. This I have. Then everybody were contacted via e-mail with payment details and our distribution was sending kits according to the payments received. I have also posted on BM and 72nd scale forum info, that this e-mail was sent and I was asking to contact me, if you did not received it.... Clear.

Klemm is based partially on old Huma. But you will find minimum parts common.

LVG C. VI - I am also waiting and thanks to some problems at mould maker I am not able to answer when. We HOPE Nuremberg is deadline....

Thank you for the fast answer.

Hope the LVG sells well to reinforce your deal with Ardpol. The DH9 is still to be released in injected plastic, if we discount the old Blue Ryder conversion set. The Ardpol resin kit is a gem!

I hope you release also other Huma moulds, like the Klemm 25, the Fieseler Fi 5 and the Messerschmitt M35. I know that they don't carry weapons...

• Like 1

According to HUMA - I think more probable is RS models to do it.

DH-9 - yes we want to make agreement with ARDPOL and convert resin kit into plastic, even if it is not the process of "take it-make it", it is more difficult. The series of DH-9/9A/Wapiti is still in the plan for 2017.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

I just spent pleasant hour checking tens of e-mails ragarding MB-5 and unfortunately, there no one in August and no one on 7th December. Can you identify yourself more just to be sure? Or contact me on [email protected] or distribution on [email protected].

Just sent you a PM with the details.

Later,

Dave

9 hours ago, Jan Polc said:

Little surprise from KP, planned for February/March...... :-)

Untitled-1.jpg

Thats just teasing Jan...  can you at least give us a small clue?? 

Cheers... Dave 

edit - Jan's profile image was posted after my comment... looks nothing like a Chipmunk to me! 

Cheers.. Dave

Edited by Rabbit Leader
Additional text

I'm wondering if it's an Avia BH-9, like the one on display in Prague:

BH 9

Would follow in the tradition of the very nice old KP Avia BH-3 and 21 :) .

Prizes? Do I hear prizes? A Taifun please!

Best regards

TonyT

• Like 1

Dear Jan,

this is very pleasant surprise.

Any chance you would also provide parts for Avia BH-11K (Bk-11) piloted by J.Anderle (registration OK-ANA), since this particular plane was heavily modified and used until German occupation?

Gentlemen, you are right - Avia BH-11, 9 and 5. 

And for those who were asking for Chipmunk - it goes to the moulders together with Avia, so release date is.......

• Like 5