KP/AZ central discussion, questions & answers

Jan Polc

P-36 lost its priority No. 1, as we changed the list - but it is a project for the next year, first half. Not earlier than in April/May.

• Like 2

Bf 109H series is now ready, we will have some in Telford and it is also going to the normal distribution. V-tail 109 is ready, we are waiting for decals, in the distribution it will be in November 2016.

• Like 1

Two news - we have got Hampden plastics today, our distribution is working on it. The second - we know that we are not able to reach Telford with LVG C. VI, moulds need some more two weeks. Unfortunately.

• Like 1

KP prepared the new line of kits - "Club Line". This new range represent "low price" kits with one camouflage scheme and more clear instructions and camouflage diagrams, as we expect that these kits with fine price will target children clubs or beginners. What is in the first batch can be seen in the link.

http://www.modelarovo.cz/nova-rada-modelu-z-kp-club-line/

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Jan Polc said:

KP prepared the new line of kits - "Club Line". This new range represent "low price" kits with one camouflage scheme and more clear instructions and camouflage diagrams, as we expect that these kits with fine price will target children clubs or beginners. What is in the first batch can be seen in the link.

http://www.modelarovo.cz/nova-rada-modelu-z-kp-club-line/

This is very interesting Jan ! A similar line will not only appeal to beginners but also to the "advanced" modellers who are planning on using aftermarket decals anyway

• Like 1

On 01/11/2016 at 10:36 AM, Jan Polc said:

Two news - we have got Hampden plastics today, our distribution is working on it. The second - we know that we are not able to reach Telford with LVG C. VI, moulds need some more two weeks. Unfortunately.

Hi Jan

I have a Hampden on order to collect from Telford.

Where do I collect it from?

Where will you be in the halls? 

Regards

Tony

TELFORD TELFORD TELFORD - our stand will be at GUIDELINES who invited us a a friends. So who has preorder or want to talk with us, visit Guideline.....

We are working hard, first test shots of MB-5, please note that there are some not definitive things like wing roots etc. Just test shots.... :-)

mb-5-1-plast.jpg

mb-5-2.jpg       

Edited by Jan Polc
  • Like 2

Looks great Jan

Two questions from what is above.

1.    At Telford, if we have pre-ordered the MB-5 online, will we be able to collect from you folks at the Guideline stand  (I have ordered two)?  Do you have all our names or need we bring our e-mail confirmation?

2.    On the TR9 - when do you plan on re-issuing this?  I have an interest (as you can guess from my poster below) in the Irish Air Corps one (which I missed first time out).  As far as I know, one of the IAC machines became the Grace Spitfire, so decals for IAC and the Grace spitfire might work (but I personally would be happy with a simple re-release of the TR9 in IAC colours)

Thanks,

Philip

Hi Philip,

thanks. MB-5 will be available in Telford, of course (BTW I remember you have two.) All preordered will include free decals.

Tr. 9 - as there are hundreds of people asking for it, we will release it in the first quarter of 2017....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jan Polc said:

We are working hard, first test shots of MB-5, please note that there are some not definitive things like wing roots etc. Just test shots.... :-)

Hot like sexy fire! I've been waiting for a good time to use that line.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jan Polc said:

Hi Philip,

thanks. MB-5 will be available in Telford, of course (BTW I remember you have two.) All preordered will include free decals.

Tr. 9 - as there are hundreds of people asking for it, we will release it in the first quarter of 2017....

Appreciate that, Jan.

Many thanks!

Philip

The club line kits are an excellent idea. Not only do you get to run more kits for those that are harder to find, but you also make a wise financial decision to broaden the range of sales a mold can generate. This is only good for everyone. I expect this should be useful in generating revenue to develop all the kits your following on Britmodeller have been suggesting. 

I am so happy for KP/AZ, and the future for us here who get to watch it unfold with a hand on the rudder so to speak. This is really revolutionary.

• Like 1

TELFORD NEWS - we are packing all the preordered kits (and more for free sale of course) right now. You will find us at GUIDELINES stand, just behind Tom Foxon I think.

MB-5 kits preordered as to be sent via post to your home address will be dispatched in the week after Telford show.