Airfix 1/72 Jet Provost T.3

Really enjoyable new-tool kit, needing only minor tweaks. This was a pre-release kit built for the current (November) issue of Airfix Model World, so there were no decals included; I used Xtradecals 72250 instead.

30349944066_ea87d05067_b.jpg
30385608045_9a57cdb6fc_b.jpg
30349944136_ec0aa4d588_b.jpg
30385608355_3c110311be_b.jpg

Edited by Strangeways
  • Like 47

That is a super JP3 Mike.  Enjoyed reading the AMW article and seeing your JP here again.

Very inspirational !

Zhizhou

• Like 1

Beautiful work Mike, if that doesn't sell this kit in the thousands for Airfix then nothing will. I really enjoyed your article in AMW this month and will definitely be buying one (or two!) of these super little kits .... sold .... to the man with his tongue hanging out!! :Tasty::thumbsup:

Kev :)

• Like 2

Very beautiful work :)  I can see from the photos that amongst the tweeks you've added the intakes/vents on the engine bay doors - which although small are quite characteristic - and really help capture the look.

Looks like this is gonna be a popular little kit.

• Like 1

Spectacular paint job, I love the crispness of it and although I wasn't a fan of the grey/orange scheme when I saw the initial box art I'm now thinking this is the better scheme of the two even though is an xtradecal set.

Rich

• Like 1

Not only is this a fantastic model but the photography is awesome !! Would love to know how you do it. Despite two cameras and dslr my results pale(or darken) into insignificance 😊

• Like 2