Xtrakit Canberra PR 9

mossieramm

I think the kit is long out of production but asking Hannants might be a good place to start? 

I'm sure others might be able to help out but I'm sure hannants did the marketing and sales for the Xtrakit brand, almost an in house effort . Good luck on getting the parts you need buddy.

HTH 

Dan 

Xtrakit were/are Hannants' in-house brand so Hannants your best starting point.  From the tooling and surface finish I'd say the Canberra moulds were tooled by Sword rather than MPM.

Edited by Seahawk

Thanks for your replies everyone. I've sent an email to Hannants, I'm waiting for a reply.

Hi Canberra kid, thank you for your offer, if I'm not succesful with Hannants, I will take you up on your offer. I can probably scrounge up most of the clear parst, it's the fuselage insert which I would need.

David.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, last week I got an email from Hannants saying they would order a clear sprue. While I was waiting for an email to say it had arrived and what the cost would be, the postman deliverd a small box, with.....a clear sprue, with no charge. Wow, talk about service. You don't see that very often these days.

So Canberra Kid, I don't need to take you up on your offer, but thank you for offering.

David.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mossieramm said:

Well, last week I got an email from Hannants saying they would order a clear sprue. While I was waiting for an email to say it had arrived and what the cost would be, the postman deliverd a small box, with.....a clear sprue, with no charge. Wow, talk about service. You don't see that very often these days.

So Canberra Kid, I don't need to take you up on your offer, but thank you for offering.

David.

That's good if not a little surprising new's, well done indeed Hannant's!

John