Airfix Jet Provost T3 : the new kit completed

Hello,Meindert - Your 'Jet Provost' looks every inch the beauty she is.The whole subject and scheme look spot-on to me.I hope Airfix may follow this with a 1/48 scale version.Delightful work! 😉👍 All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Hi Meindert,

That is a lovely model of the JP and the monochrome photo really makes it feel atmospheric. I was based at the 2 units plus 3 FTS during my RAF service that the Airfix decal markings depict so have an affinity with that great training aircraft (some people may disagree ha ha). Keep up the super work. I have one in my small stash so will try to do it justice!! Best wishes.

albamac (Frustrated Norseman):worthy:

Edited by albamac
spelling correction

Hi Meindert: 

Nice looking you here!!! I knew your site since some time ago and Its  always a great pleassure to watch all your building proces in the WIPs you do,  to know more about the new kits that are arriving to the modeling scene and how you dealt with troubles and add-ons in them and in old kits too, and got some new ideas for projects in my modeler mind.

Thank you very much for this superb build you have done with  this gem, for sure when this lovely kit arrives this side of the pond will be bought ASAP without any kind of question or objection!!! 

ALSO: I was wondering if the CUTAWAY part you shared when dealing with the horizontal  stabs trim tab control is from the PROVOST T 3, and if possible you can share with us this important drawings.

Thank you very much for sharing!!!

Cheers from Guatemala,

Luis Alfonso 

I have to agree with all the previous comments.  Meindert your JP is top notch.

regards

Zhizhou

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the compliments.

I purchased another new Airfix JP at a show this weekend, really worthwhile. Planning on doing one using profiles in SAM December 2016 with plenty of ideas.

• Like 1