This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Julien

Buy / Sell / Trade - Finished with your thread?

If you no longer need your thread, could you please indicate this to the Mods by changing the topic title to "PLEASE DELETE", and reporting it using the Report button.  This will help us keep the areas tidy and free from clutter.

Thanks

Julien

Bumping this on Julien's behalf for visibility :)

Can members please tell us when they havbe finished with their threads.

Also please can you remember only 1 thread per area. Some people have been found with multiple threads today, one person with over 10!

If multiple threds are found they will be culled aside from the most recent one.

Please people check if you have a thread running and update it, or request its deleation.

Julien

Julien,

I have a wants running on the Scimitar - that is now finished so can you delete that please? For future reference is there any way in which members can delete a finished thread themselves. I did try with the Scimitar thread but could see no way of ding it.

Thanks,

John

Title changed but no button labelled as "Report".  Do you meant the "Contact Us" button?  Presumably that would work, but is there a better way?

On 4/2/2017 at 16:29, Graham Boak said:

Title changed but no button labelled as "Report".  Do you meant the "Contact Us" button?  Presumably that would work, but is there a better way?

The report post button is at the top of the thread next to the date.

Guys, this has got a bit out of hand lately, with lots of people creating multiple threads, even after being told/reminded about the rule of one thread per person per area.  C'mon - Julien has limited time available for clean-up, and short of sticking a broom up his bum, he can't do any more for the site.

On 02/04/2017 at 16:29, Graham Boak said:

Graham - just go to any post (the top one if you're being particular) and report it from there from the location Julien mentioned.  We'd much rather you report your own thread than change the topic to "All finished" or similar.  It saves us having to search, which takes up time :shrug:

Gents this seems to have really got out of hand lately. I have just spent about half an hour cleaning up the sections and deleting multiple posts by members.

If you had multiple posts they are now all gone. Those with many posts (up to 5 for one member) have had PMs. If this continues you will loose your privileges to the buy & sell areas.

Juien 

Well as far as I can tell, I haven't got multilple threads and my for sale as been deleted once again ?

23 hours ago, colin said:

Well as far as I can tell, I haven't got multilple threads and my for sale as been deleted once again ?

You did have multiple threads, that is why they were removed. 

Julien

Multiple threads would be removed , but for the latest one  ? I tend to put sold and delete posts from thread when it's sold.

11 hours ago, colin said:

Multiple threads would be removed , but for the latest one  ? I tend to put sold and delete posts from thread when it's sold.

Do you then report it as asked?

No, because this is the first I've known about doing this, so was the latest one removed by mistake

25 minutes ago, colin said:

No, because this is the first I've known about doing this, so was the latest one removed by mistake

No as you had more than one topic showing. The post concerning reporting your finished posts has been in the rules area since April 2017

On 18/04/2017 at 15:11, Julien said:

There has recently been an increasing number of members with more than one post in this area. This is not fair to other members as it denies their post exposure. Please keep your post to one per area. You can edit a post, or tell us via the "report" function (next to the date in the thread) if you want a post removed in order that a new on can go up.

Thanks

Julien

This also appears in the general rules area;

Lastly if you no longer need your thread, could you please indicate this to the Mods by changing the topic title to "PLEASE DELETE", and reporting it using the Report button. This will help us keep the areas tidy and free from clutter.

What two topics where showing as for sale Julian, as the last thing I sold a while back and was edited with sold and pictures removed, wingnutwings kits,, and the latest one had two items for sale on one thread

6 minutes ago, colin said:

What two topics where showing as for sale Julian, as the last thing I sold a while back and was edited with sold and pictures removed, wingnutwings kits,, and the latest one had two items for sale on one thread

I dont know as they are gone now.

Once again multiple topics were found, mainly in the wanted area. All multiple topics were deleted. 

If you cant remember if you had a topic you can custom search by Topic starter to check.

Multiple re-offenders will have their permissions to use this section of the site revoked.

Julien