Revell Master Class Compressor

Wezra

Hey All,

I'm potentially looking at getting this compressor to replace my old one as it has a tank and the squat design as opposed to vertical would suit my working area very well. One question if anyone has one and could confirm, is the powerswitch located at the front of the compressor? One of the things that put me off the otherwise excellent Sparmax 620 was the stupid positioning of the power switch which can only be accessed from the rear of the compressor.

I think looking at the very small pic it looks like it is on the left of the front, but if anyone can confirm with a pic if possible?

Any other feedback on the unit would be excellent also.

Thanks in advance!

Matt.

Thanks for confirming! Now just want to find the dimensions of it somewhere!

Am I right in assuming this is a Sparmax unit anyway just rebranded for Revell's purposes?

More silly questions

Is it feasible to remove the moisture trap/regulator, from the direct connection to the tank, mount this to the bench, connect with an appropriate hose/connections bank to the tank and then have the airbrush connected via usual connections to the desk mounted regulator? Or would it be safer to have another regulator/trap on the desk connected to the existing on?

Matt

That's correct, it's a basically a TC-620X in a side by side arrangement with Revell stickers on it.

A remote regulator will be fine - no need for two, just use the existing one.

The dimensions don't seem to be listed on Revell's site, if you need them I can find them somewhere.

• 5 months later...