1/48 - Sukhoi Su-30MKK "Flanker-G" by HobbyBoss - released - new Quinta Studio cockpit set

Homebee

On 5/24/2018 at 3:31 AM, Homebee said:

Cold War Studio is working on a 1/48th Sukhoi Su-30SM/MKI resin conversion set.

Source: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/ColdWarStudiodetails/posts/1693160354113826

Wow, so that looks like they're making the entire replacement fuselage instead of cutting/adding the canard shoulders.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 11 months later...
2 hours ago, luis pacheco said:

I´m waiting a decal sheet from Florida since march...

Yes, there is a problem  with mail to US from Russia - some our envelops with Begemot decals avait export to US since end of March, its some misunderstood between Russian and US posts.

• Like 1

My order for Mi-24, and Mig-29 parts took around 6 weeks from shipping to delivery in the UK. The international postal machinery has really taken a hit because of recent events and I'm trying to factor that in when weighing up my orders. That said I was delighted by the products when they arrived along with the news that they are working on putting out parts for the F-4 Phantom, F-14 Tomcat and F/A-18 this summer. The downside is that I've just put the brakes on the work I was doing on the cockpits of an F-4 and F-14 because if the parts are similar to those for the Mi and Mig then I definitely want them gracing my current builds. The upside is that the parts should look great.