Yom Kippur opponents 2nd Edition...1/48 Su-7BMK vs. A-4E

Reini78

2 hours ago, exdraken said:

where do you get  BluTac from? 

strange thing about the seats!

I would like to compare those to the Eduard offering! wonder if that one actually fits!

bought the bluetac at amazon.de

gonna use the Wolfpack seat and cut off some piece of the bottom

• Like 1

regarding the camo pattern my dad followed the Hasegawa instructions, but then he looked at pics of the original aircraft on which the camo differed slightly, so now he does some minor corrections

DSC_0007_zpsp2c2trik.jpg

DSC_0008_zpseg6tbwvf.jpg

the ordnance, six Mk.82 Snakeeyes and two LAU-3 pods

DSC_0012_zps8aiwz8k6.jpg

accidentally threw away the IFF antenna parts, so my dad made them with plastic rods

DSC_0011_zpsgm4hdc7v.jpg

DSC_0010_zpsxl0edgcs.jpg

• Like 5

Is your dad going to use Hasegawa decals? I used one of isradecal's more recent Skyhawk sheet and the white on the roundels is a bit 'thin', allowing the camo colours underneath to show through. Something he might want to watch out for.

21 minutes ago, aidy said:

Is your dad going to use Hasegawa decals? I used one of isradecal's more recent Skyhawk sheet and the white on the roundels is a bit 'thin', allowing the camo colours underneath to show through. Something he might want to watch out for.

thanks for the info

he only uses the Hasegawa kit stencils, the roundels are taken from the Hobbycraft A-4E/H kit, only the aircraft number and unit emblem will be from Isradecal

after the Fitter is done, now the Skyhawk gets closer to the finish too, decals done

the stencils are from the Hasegawa base kit, the roundels from the Hobbycraft A-4E/H kit, the numbers from the new Isradecal number sheet and the squadron badges from the Isradecal Mystere sheet

DSC_0003_zpsxqpy4q1z.jpg

DSC_0002_zpstp9tj4sr.jpg

DSC_0001_zpshggugpqx.jpg

• Like 1