Fuman/Bandai 1913 Mercer Raceabout Type 35 1/16

Turned out not too shabby for an old kit despite the usual issues of some vague placements with no physical location points and aged decals which refused to part company with the backing paper without breaking up.

xfinmerc7_zpsvpwegfl6.jpg

xfinmerc4_zpsh1apagns.jpg

xfinmerc2_zpsepcdnfgm.jpg

xfinmerc6_zpssv7gcvdn.jpg

xfinmerc3_zps69mgkb09.jpg

xfinmerc5_zpsamm8klp2.jpg

xfinmerc8_zpscddcgd4v.jpg

xfinmerc15_zpsqvkoj1ht.jpg

xfinmerc16_zps9pfrqnu4.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Steve

• Like 7

• 1 year later...

I’ve been lucky enough to have been given two old Bandai kits, one is a 1/16 scale Garrett Traction Engine, the Pendle Princess which appears to be complete. The other is the Mercer Raceabout. This one appears to be complete minus the instructions and decals. Does anybody know how I can get a set of instructions?

Instructions in Jananese would do, I live in Australia and the local Bandai people have been quite unhelpful. I am happy to pay for any copying and postage costs associated with the plans.

Thanks to anybody that can help or offer advice.

Ian

That would be really good, thanks for the prompt reply. I’m new to the forum, and I’m not sure how it works yet, do you need my email address?

The instructions are printed in pale green so the scans aren't as clear and sharp as I would have liked but are useable. Best to send me a PM with your email address rather than posting on here.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve, I think that I’ve sorted out a PM to you, let me know here if you don’t get it. Thanks for your help.

Regards Ian