MFH Ferrari 330P4

proplineruk

Hi again Guys the MFH Ferrari 330P4 is progressing slowly ,but I have run into problems, I have searched high and low on the net for pictures/info of the engine water and fuel plumbing, the run of hoses and pipes connecting the car fuel pumps to the engine driven high pressure pump, and fuel distribution system, and also the layout and connections of the car/engine water system, if any member can help with info pictures and or links to possible sources I would extremely great full. 

Hi Vanroon many thanks for this link, but what I need, but am having no luck at all is pictures of the front of the engine when its out of the chassis, as when its installed in the car its nearly impossible to see any real detail, OR a copy of the parts/maintenance manual, but I dont know if these publications even exist ? let alone getting a scan of the relevant pages, looks likely that I will have to total ignore all the plumbing, which is a pity as in 1/12 scale its quite visible, dont know what other builders have done ?

ozothenutter

Hi ozothenutter many thanks for the help , I spent many an hour searching the net and came up with very little, but you have come up trumps with your pics!, superb , but can I ask where did you find these great pictures ? its slowly starting to come together with this model, I am surprised that with the cost of these kits , and the detail that is included there is so much that is left unexplained / not included ? if they said (for the person who wants to "Super Detail" there model this can be found at *** web site or included in the instruction) I would understand , but nothing at all, maybe its a Japanese thing ?

Once again guys your help with this is VERY much appreciated.  

just used google fu....lol nothing special.

i tend to look at forums and auction sites.

I have the same kit but am burnt out of cars a bit atm.........so back on aircraft again....not touched them in about 20 years.

I have the same kit, and a few f1 cars by Hiro......

If you have somewhere for me to upload I have 125Mb of unsorted pics on the P4 (with some P3 mixed in)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again Ozothenutter sorry for delay in reply , just got back from holiday and very limited internet access,have sent you a PM anyone else out there with any info /Pics on the detail on the engine of this magnificent beast would be VERY welcome,