Hasegawa 1/72 Mig-25 'Foxbat'

13 hours ago, HMS Thunderbolt said:

Hello everybody, I relented and joined.

Thank you very much for all the kind words, it's really nice to hear! :) I must confess that she only looks so clean because I don't know how to make her look dirtier, but as she hadn't been in service long before the pilot Victor Belenko defected with her at least it's probably historically accurate that she looks nice and clean. :P

Welcome to Britmodeller!

And yeah, I'm sure Victor was seen with suspicion while he cleaned and waxed his MiG with a tense attempt at ease while thinking "gotta impress the Japanese ladies"...

• Like 2

On 25 September 2016 at 4:21 PM, HMS Thunderbolt said:

Thank you very much for all the kind words, it's really nice to hear! :) I must confess that she only looks so clean because I don't know how to make her look dirtier, but as she hadn't been in service long before the pilot Victor Belenko defected with her at least it's probably historically accurate that she looks nice and clean. :P

Hello and welcome to the Forum, HMS Thunderbolt ( or may I say,Matt?😉) Once again,that's a fine looking build of your 'Foxbat' and I love the finish just as it is.Here's to your next feature on RFI! :clap:All the very best,Paul.

• Like 2

Clearly you've passed on a dominant modelling gene! great job on what can be a challenging kit! 

Now you need to build an aircraft for the Foxbat to intercept? A Canberra perhaps???

I don't have a son but my daughters idea of modelling probably wouldn't fit in this forum!!

. . . Kes

On 25/09/2016 at 4:21 PM, HMS Thunderbolt said:

Always good to have new members who make a great contribution to the forum, your MiG25 is a brilliant start! Looking forward to seeing more of your work. 

... Kes 

• Like 2