Airfix catalogues from past- are they all available?

mattWW21

I'm wondering if someone/organisation has collected and digitalised all those old Airfix Catalogues from the 60's and 70's. And are they available as a download. In particular, I'm interested in Edition #10, dated 1973 (I think that date is correct) as I had a copy as a boy back then and would love to peruse the pages again, if only in a digital version. I've searched the net and found images of the front cover, but I haven't been able to find a file that has all the scanned pages for me to download the entire catalogue.

• Like 1

Thanks to those of you who have replied to my question about the availability of old Airfix catalogues in digitalised format, however the question still remains as to whether or not someone, or some Airfix interest group, has gone to the trouble of collecting these and digitalising them. The Airfix Tribute website certainly addresses various aspects of the catalogues with there thread "catalogues", but I still can't see any evidence of the full scan of all pages for the catalogues ? Or is it there but I just can't see it? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17 September 2016 at 9:01 AM, mattWW21 said:

I'm wondering if someone/organisation has collected and digitalised all those old Airfix Catalogues from the 60's and 70's. And are they available as a download. In particular, I'm interested in Edition #10, dated 1973 (I think that date is correct) as I had a copy as a boy back then and would love to peruse the pages again, if only in a digital version. I've searched the net and found images of the front cover, but I haven't been able to find a file that has all the scanned pages for me to download the entire catalogue.

You could always hunt them down on well known auction sites and do your own digitising......  Unfortunately I only have issues 1 to 17 and a couple of later ones.....

Peter

I think they still have a ready market among collectors, our local auction site had a bunch of them from 1963 to 1975 not many weeks ago, they all went for about £20.00 at the current exchange rate, pity this thread wasn't then, I"d have been happy to have chased the '73 one for you. :(

Steve.