1/76 Bedford QLB and 40mm Bofors

On 16/09/2016 at 9:45 AM, batcode said:

fantastic work, the weathering looks fantastic and cant believe only 1:76!!!!!

just realised that your not far from me lol

Most of my family originate from Gloster mate, Longlevens and Cheltenham road, My Mum and Dad moved down the the Forest of  Dean before I was born, which is where I grew up, then I went back to Gloster to do my apprenticeship at Gloucester Antique Centre for 5 years before moving back down the Dean, ended up in Chepstow 6 years ago for my sins, which resulted in being all married up and step dad to someone elses kid, Life is good to me currently ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vindicareassassin said:

Most of my family originate from Gloster mate, Longlevens and Cheltenham road, My Mum and Dad moved down the the Forest of  Dean before I was born, which is where I grew up, then I went back to Gloster to do my apprenticeship at Gloucester Antique Centre for 5 years before moving back down the Dean, ended up in Chepstow 6 years ago for my sins, which resulted in being all married up and step dad to someone elses kid, Life is good to me currently ;)

sadly been in glos all my life lol, did the same as you re the marriage and step dad bit but that marriage ended many years ago, the stepsons still here though lol , the mum moved to the forest lol, but when I was youn my family had friends in cinderford so used to up there a lot for bbqs etc.

but know longlevens my dad used to live up there... but glad to hear lifes good for you

That is a little cracker- especially considering the scale👍👍

Well done 

Ironically I live around the corner of a car service garage, which has one of these types of QL.

Sadly the guy won't sell-yet