F-Decals Customer Service?

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had a profoundly apologetic e-mail from Philippe who tells me that F-DCAL have been changing ISPs and, as he puts it, "there have been some casualties". He's offered me a free decal sheet of my choice which is pretty decent of him so I'm delighted to say that normal good service seems to have resumed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10 October 2016 at 0:52 PM, Skodadriver said:

I've just had a profoundly apologetic e-mail from Philippe who tells me that F-DCAL have been changing ISPs and, as he puts it, "there have been some casualties". He's offered me a free decal sheet of my choice which is pretty decent of him so I'm delighted to say that normal good service seems to have resumed.

I have still had no answer from them to my original email informing them that they sent me the wrong decals. In light of this changing ISP information do you think I should resend my email?

I don't suppose you have anything to lose by resending your e-mail.

A couple of days ago I received the usual "F-DCAL delivered" e-mail and the package arrived this morning.  Instead of sending me the missing DC-6 registrations they have sent me a set of DC-6 windows which I neither need nor want.  There was no sign of the promised free sheet.  They did manage to send me the Air Serbia A319 decals I ordered some time ago but one out of three is unimpressive and extremely disappointing after my optimistic post on 10 October.  It's also very similar to an experience recounted by another modeller on Airliner Cafe. As I mentioned in the DC-6 thread, Viking has kindly sent me some spare Lima November registrations so at least the build can proceed but I reckon I'm done with F-DCAL.

I also have/had trouble with orders from F-DCAL.The decals are nicely done,at least the ones I ordered,but their service lacks big time recently.

Out of 5-6 orders I had done over the last 2 years,1 ! came as ordered and with no errors.

Since april I am waiting for my Air Namibia 747SP decal set,which I had chosen as a freebe offered from them,because of delays with my previous order.

After numerous e-mails,no response.If there wouldn't be the option of rescale most of their decals or choice of liveries for some airliners,I wouldn't bother to buy anymore.

If they are having trouble,as mentioned here,they should simply put some info on their main page so everyone knows and no one is upset or disappointed.

• Like 1