This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mike

How do I post Pictures?

Can you tell me how to insert photos? It use to be so easy all the time before but now something wrong...

58 minutes ago, tinleeds said:

Can you tell me how to insert photos? It use to be so easy all the time before but now something wrong...

In your case,  here https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235050446-icm-spitfire-lfixe-148-soviet-vvs/

going to an individual image on your google, and the right clicking "copy image address" and pasting that in...   

hi Tinlids,

is'nt it a Case of...... "if it is'nt broke !" ...........

I gave up !

🚶‍♂️🖥️

not so cheery mumbas !

Geoff

F.T.G. 3156

☹️

16 hours ago, G.E.SAUNDERS said:

hi Tinlids,

is'nt it a Case of...... "if it is'nt broke !" ...........

I gave up !

🚶‍♂️🖥️

not so cheery mumbas !

Geoff

F.T.G. 3156

☹️

Perhaps you could translate into English to give us a chance of helping you.:shrug:

hi Vinnie,

I if you are not sure about wot I wrote .......ask Someone that will.

mumbatatshunzzz !

Geoff

Melbin , Strailya 3156

On 03/02/2019 at 22:32, G.E.SAUNDERS said:

hi Vinnie,

I if you are not sure about wot I wrote .......ask Someone that will.

mumbatatshunzzz !

Geoff

Melbin , Strailya 3156

Troll me thinks!

10 hours ago, Rogue705 said:

Troll me thinks!

Yes, or some weirdo without much English!

Just trying this out.  

E7EE8E92-40CC-499C-83C1-33374BAAEE97

Edited by Rickoshea52
Didn’t work! Now it does!