How do I post Pictures?

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How do I enlarge the photo's I post on here please? I notice that mine tend to be about 2-3" square whereas other peoples fill the space. 

23 minutes ago, PatW said:

How do I enlarge the photo's I post on here please? I notice that mine tend to be about 2-3" square whereas other peoples fill the space. 

That depends on the hosting sight you are using. With Flickr, you can vary the size of the image you post. With Village.Photos, you can't.

It also depends on the size of the image you have stored on those sites. Anything in the 600x800 range size will look good here. If you can get at least on dimension at about 1024, that will look a bit better.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys.

Althought i read well the post of how to upload the pictures, it seems that something goes wrong..

I choose to use the flickr as a host.

I uploaded my first ten pictures there, but when i choose one and copy the url nothing happens in the post of the site here.. What happens..?

35 minutes ago, Skyrian said:

Yes i did but the gap for the url appears in the center of my screen, but also I don't see something in the lower right of my post..🥶

Do not put it in the box. Paste it directly onto/into the Topic/Reply box. Make sure you use the BBCode option when posting Flickr pictures here.

Chris

• Like 1

14 hours ago, oortiz10 said:

Whoa! Those are big! But it worked...!

Those pics look like generic ones on imgur. If you are also using imgur as your image hosting site then you can select the size of each of your pics that you post here - from small thumbnail through to huge thumbnail. Another hint is to use the 'Direct Link' option - you need to hit the 'copy' button for that more than once for it to work here (don't know why). Then just paste into the post, as I guess you did with the dog pics.

Mark

I use imgur.

Click on the small picture you uploaded/dragged and dropped there. It will appear as a larger copy.

Right click on that and select copy image address.

Come over to Britmodeller and right click, select paste. Easy.