How do I post Pictures?

Mike

20201004_150952-01.jpeg.991ff0f3de8e8811c4b5bd3933745889.jpeg-02

Yeah Baby !!!

A test image showing a couple of my locos as weathered by myself on one of my model railway layouts.........

Rob

Edited by Sheepbloke
Sausage hooves
  • Like 4

y4mnpuwZOKZVaddf3PQY_26VPaTMXZmUEdKvQ1qj

I think the medium size is the best compromise. I used Microsoft one drive and it's pretty easy.

I made copies of my photo before uploading to Onedrive just in case...

Better size?

y4mnpuwZOKZVaddf3PQY_26VPaTMXZmUEdKvQ1qj

Edited by Bertie Psmith

I use Onedrive. If you paste the link directly onto your post it won't work.

When typing a post on BM there is a button bottom right saying 'insert image from url'.

If you click on that, then copy and paste the link from Onedrive and click on 'insert into post' it should work, providing the link is valid.

On 7/20/2021 at 11:25 AM, Trevor L said:

I use Onedrive. If you paste the link directly onto your post it won't work.

When typing a post on BM there is a button bottom right saying 'insert image from url'.

If you click on that, then copy and paste the link from Onedrive and click on 'insert into post' it should work, providing the link is valid.

I use onedrive too and paste the link directly onto the post where it immediately turns into a picture.  ??

13 minutes ago, Bertie Psmith said:

I use onedrive too and paste the link directly onto the post where it immediately turns into a picture.  ??

For you, perhaps, but not for the rest of us who are not on onedrive. You need to find out if onedrive has a public viewing mode.

Chris

36 minutes ago, dogsbody said:

For you, perhaps, but not for the rest of us who are not on onedrive. You need to find out if onedrive has a public viewing mode.

Chris

Well that's interesting as many people are seeing the pictures and no-one has mentioned that they aren't there. Perhaps all my topic visitors are on onedrive?

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235096619-the-bar-is-in-full-swing-and-floating-rounds-of-cocktails-permeate-the-garden-outside-now-with-pictures/

Would you mind going to this topic for me and confirming that you cant see the pictures. I'd be most grateful

Edited by Bertie Psmith
clarification

• 2 weeks later...

OK, let's give One Drive a go and see if I can make this work...

spacer.png

EDIT: Yep, we have a tank pic. Feels kind of wrong using a Microsoft product though! 🤢

Edited by Ade H
  • Like 1

Oh. Well, as we can see, that didn't last long.

After uploading just one test picture, I've been locked out of my One Drive for, so it says, violating the terms of service. There's no explanation when I try to log in, no e-mail from MS, no way to contact it. It must allow hotlinking because it specifically provides it as a feature, so maybe they object to models of tanks... ☹️

• Confused 1