How do I post Pictures?

Mike

58 minutes ago, tinleeds said:

Can you tell me how to insert photos? It use to be so easy all the time before but now something wrong...

In your case,  here https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235050446-icm-spitfire-lfixe-148-soviet-vvs/

going to an individual image on your google, and the right clicking "copy image address" and pasting that in...   

hi Tinlids,

is'nt it a Case of...... "if it is'nt broke !" ...........

I gave up !

🚶‍♂️🖥️

not so cheery mumbas !

Geoff

F.T.G. 3156

☹️

• Confused 2

16 hours ago, G.E.SAUNDERS said:

hi Tinlids,

is'nt it a Case of...... "if it is'nt broke !" ...........

I gave up !

🚶‍♂️🖥️

not so cheery mumbas !

Geoff

F.T.G. 3156

☹️

Perhaps you could translate into English to give us a chance of helping you.:shrug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hi Vinnie,

I if you are not sure about wot I wrote .......ask Someone that will.

mumbatatshunzzz !

Geoff

Melbin , Strailya 3156

• Sad 1

On 03/02/2019 at 22:32, G.E.SAUNDERS said:

hi Vinnie,

I if you are not sure about wot I wrote .......ask Someone that will.

mumbatatshunzzz !

Geoff

Melbin , Strailya 3156

Troll me thinks!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Draz87 said:

Im getting absolutely nowhere with this. I upload images onto flickr and then they just apparently disappear. 

Are you using phone, tablet or PC?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bear Paw said:

Thanks Vinnie, how did you do that? 

Go to your image in photostream. Left click on the downward pointing arrow in the bottom right-hand corner and left click 'View All Sizes'. Re-size the photo to your preference, (one of the medium sizes usually suits). Right click on the image then select 'Copy Image Address'. Go back to the forum, and click (copy) into the thread. Good luck, post back if you are still struggling.

Ok, some help here please, read the "How to post picture instructions" by Mike, used the "insert Image from URL" and nothing happened, my photos are stored in google photos, is that the issue ??