What CAR/BIKE kits have you recently bought 2?

shood23

7 hours ago, Andy J said:

Meh 2 years work i reckon 😉 👍

The speed I go that is entirely accurate.(My 12 that is.)😀 But it won't stop me going for a model shop today and I am looking very much forward to it..

Edited by Stef N.
  • Like 1

Strewth! I thought that my stash was large. Even if you included all my aircraft and armour models, it wouldn't come to that much. And my wife is telling me I have too many to make anyway!

Cheers,

Alan.

Edited by Alan R

@Six97s, nice collection.

I want wallpapers that look like stacks of model kit boxes. Would look good in my hobby room.

Edited by dbostream
  • Haha 1

Hi All,

Not all at the same time, but over the last few weeks...

y4mFL4ud5O13r_hGQYVoQQY7PuCHxMKP-pxIjqIa

I love this car. I recently read a drive test in Autocar, and they loved it. Said it was a bit like a grown up MX-5.

It was the perfect mix of handling with adequate power to really enjoy yourself...

y4mlHQP-DUXKz9F7gyzOivmMyW_ueUUx5acZlhrn

Another one that fulfils that brief. Very capable handling with enough power to really enjoy the experience...

y4mD-2JuENn8rADtfn1q1hyUaxCOQJfPuQLr6kG8

I have been waiting for one of these to turn up for a while now. Finally, one appeared in the Kingkit web-store for a reasonable price. Have you seen the prices some people are asking on eBay? Ridiculous.

I now have three Fiat 500s to build, two original ones and the Fujimi new Abarth 500. Looking forward to this little project.

Cheers,

Alan.

Edited by Alan R
Typo
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Alan R said:

Hi All,

Not all at the same time, but over the last few weeks...

I love this car. I recently read a drive test in Autocar, and they loved it. Said it was a bit like a grown up MX-5.

It was the perfect mix of handling with adequate power to really enjoy yourself...

y4mlHQP-DUXKz9F7gyzOivmMyW_ueUUx5acZlhrn

Another one that fulfils that brief. Very capable handling with enough power to really enjoy the experience...

y4mD-2JuENn8rADtfn1q1hyUaxCOQJfPuQLr6kG8

I have been waiting for one of these to turn up for a while now. Finally, one appeared in the Kingkit web-store for a reasonable price. Have you seen the prices some people are asking on eBay? Ridiculous.

I now have three Fiat 500s to build, two original ones and the Fujimi new Abarth 500. Looking forward to this little project.

Cheers,

Alan.

Great selection, the only one I don't have is the GT86.

32 minutes ago, Marco F. said:

The little Tamiya Abarth is a real nice kit. I guess you'll enjoy the build 

Marco F 

Agreed, the Tamiya Abarth 695SS and Fiat 500 are both delightful and satisfying kits to build.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnlambert said:

Great selection, the only one I don't have is the GT86.

Hi John,

The Aoshima kit looks good. If it's as good as the GTR, it will be a pleasurable build.

Anyway, what's not to like about a car with that Sccoby flat-4 ...

Cheers,

Alan.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Alan R said:

Been very close to buying this one many times but not sure if the Aoshima or Tamiya one is the best. Also there is the Subaru BRZ that looks almost identical iirc.

12 minutes ago, dbostream said:

Also there is the Subaru BRZ that looks almost identical

Apart from badges, end details and standard tyres, the BRZ and Toyota GT86 are the same car.

Ok so maybe I'm losing the plot....but for some reason which I can't explain i saw this and had to buy it 🙄

spacer.png

Strange looking car and not the best colour in the world but I think its got a certain charm and character.....see I told you I'm definitely losing the plot 🤔👍

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Marco F. said:

Nice little Race-car!! The kei-cars make every classic Mini look big 😉

Marco F

Ooops I'm assuming this is a very tiny car then 🤔

1 hour ago, Andy J said:

Ok so maybe I'm losing the plot....but for some reason which I can't explain i saw this and had to buy it 🙄

spacer.png

Strange looking car and not the best colour in the world but I think its got a certain charm and character.....see I told you I'm definitely losing the plot 🤔👍

I think this thread has reached a new low. ;) 

• Haha 1

From my dear old ebay UK at a reasonable price..

photo-th.jpg

But this wasn't..

photo1-th.jpg

It went for an eye watering price at auction  for £102! Yes I want one but not at that price, as a pensioner that would definitely break my budget! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, keefr22 said:

Losing....?!

A pink, four wheeled, bubble car - what's not to like....!! 🤣

K

I've just seen some pics of the real car....oh dear 😳. Still should be fun if nothing else 🙂👍

• Haha 2