What CAR/BIKE kits have you recently bought 2?

shood23

11 hours ago, cookiezoom said:

Do you mean model or car

Well... As funds are limited (Two kids at uni... :)), the kit would be nice. However, if I were mind-bogglingly rich, the real thing would be nice...

Cheers, Alan.

• Like 1

Just received this today - project Café Racer!  Nice touch in the kit, standard bits are included as well as a set of 3 spoke wheels, different forks, clip-ons, triple clamp etc.  No chrome either :). Christmas build.

9AD7D2A4-638E-4529-A541-BEC231FE4A39_zps

Also got this after black Friday

C5840470-2010-473C-A1F6-C33829942DF4_zps

And this a while back that has been started :(, but is fixable :) 

C0BADEB5-1E15-4B2C-B33C-BEA287BCF3D7_zps

Need to get my finger out and finish the Honda!

• Like 2

An early Christmas present to myself and 40 years since my last Pocher build. The box is huge and I'm pretty sure that Pocher hid a gremlin in it, a gremlin that steals parts. I'm only up to page 15 of the 39 page manual and am already short of 2 parts. They appear to have been cleanly removed from the sprues prior to packing in sealed bags. So at the moment I'm unable to complete the dashboard as part of the steering wheel assembly is missing, and likewise, the left hand fuel tank. Not a good start :angry:

avent%20box2_zpsizxpvqhu.jpg

• Like 1

Afternoon chaps and chapette's :bye:

Tamiya's H2R is in the post on its way....

Zero Paint set for said H2R on its way in the post....

Twiddling thumbs... twiddling thumbs dammit! :)

Like, I've got absolutely nothing else to build!

Its been nearly TWO WHOLE MONTHS since I built my last bike.... (bouncey bouncey bouncey)

:ninja:Mad Steve:ninja:

• Like 2

Mad Steve 

My H2R is sat on desk waiting to be painted (and built, I guess) with MRP. Never used it before but Tank152 and a couple of others on here rate it, so I'm giving it a go. Can't wait. Just need to finalise Ducati Panigale 1199s 👍🏻

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 4:24 PM, shood23 said:

Bought myself an old heller citroen c4 wrc. Planning to do an 08' conversion with it 

Shaun 

God Damn modelhobbies!!!! They sent the wrong kit. To be fair it would be pretty easily done by someone who doesn't know cars as they sent the heller citroen ds3 wrc but still not the one I ordered.

Shaun 

12 hours ago, shood23 said:

God Damn modelhobbies!!!! They sent the wrong kit. To be fair it would be pretty easily done by someone who doesn't know cars as they sent the heller citroen ds3 wrc but still not the one I ordered.

Shaun 

I,ve got a real C4 Coupe Shaun in two years it's had more parts than the Heller kit!

• Like 3

On 14/12/2016 at 11:52 AM, cookiezoom said:

Sweet liking it. 

Hope you get that gremlin

Gremlin caught by the cat and missing parts received from Hornby. :)

• Like 1

Morning Festive Chaps & Chapette's

Oh wow cookiezoom, that was the first racing bike I ever built :)

It really is a fantastic kit. See if you can get a photo etch set for it, makes it just that little bit nicer 

:santa: Mad Steve :santa:

I'm starting to get into motorbike models and I have recently purchased an Italeri 1:9 Triumph 3HW and a friend at our model club very kindly gave me a Ducati 1199 Panigale S so I've ordered the Top Studio Chain set and detail set for it.

Regards,

Mark

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a very good week for me with the kits I have accumulated some by me and the rest by my other half/boys for Christmas so I was even more surprised today when checking through the new stock on hiroboys catalogue that they have/had a fujimi ferrari f187/88c, well this had to be bought also with a fujimi porsche 917k gulf monza 71 car. 

Shaun