What CAR/BIKE kits have you recently bought 2?

shood23

2 hours ago, keefr22 said:

Brilliant....!!! 🤣

OK. I give up, what is TSO when it's at home?

Keith

Edit - just worked it out - The Silly One.....!! Of course...!! 🤣

As someone with an interest in railways I always associate TSO with the Tourist Second (or Standard) Open type of railway carriage 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, johnlambert said:

As someone with an interest in railways I always associate TSO with the Tourist Second (or Standard) Open type of railway carriage 😅

That's better than what Mrs J came up with John....her version is "The simple one " 🙄

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Andy J said:

That's better than what Mrs J came up with John....her version is "The simple one " 🙄

Almost made me spill my drink there

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, johnlambert said:

I must admit, as a volunteer on a preserved railway that's what sprung into my mind as well, just couldn't see how it fitted in the post 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, desert falcon said:

Here you go Andy, let me know in case you need the full res photos. 

h8z2n9I.jpg

x1ncRrU.jpg

m77VwCL.jpg

Brilliant thanks Johnny top man 🙂👍

• Like 1

So I'm not normally the pre order type.... however when I came across this little lot i thought ....well why not 🤔. I'm way to busy for modelling atm but that situation won't last forever and when I can get back to the bench...well what a great choice of kits I will have 🙂👍

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Happy days 😊 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Andy J said:

So I'm not normally the pre order type.... however when I came across this little lot i thought ....well why not

Aaaah, clever... pre-ordering doesn't count for the budget! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, JeroenS said:

Aaaah, clever... pre-ordering doesn't count for the budget! 

Tbh I couldn't care less Jeroen 🙂. I shall continue to grow my flock as and when I find a kit that I like. The days of research and sensible buying are over...now the flood gates are well and truly open 😀👍

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Andy J said:

Tbh I couldn't care less Jeroen 🙂. I shall continue to grow my flock as and when I find a kit that I like. The days of research and sensible buying are over...now the flood gates are well and truly open 😀👍

So Mrs J has finally given up? The only thing that can stop you now is when you run out of storage space? 🙂

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dbostream said:

The only thing that can stop you now is when you run out of storage space? 🙂

That won't stop him, he'll just build an extension on the extension....!!! 🤣

K

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, dbostream said:

So Mrs J has finally given up? The only thing that can stop you now is when you run out of storage space? 🙂

Mrs J is currently getting the whole house re decorated so as usual I'm the golden one atm 😇👍. There are no incoming customs checks to worry about so it's time to fill my boots which is exactly what I'm going to do. As for storage well most of the stash is still at my brother's house from when I built the new modelling room but with my son moving out to his new house anytime soon I have 2 rooms upstairs up for grabs so storage....meh....no problem whatsoever 😌 👌 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

You'll soon have a bigger stash than Hannants....!! 🤣 :thumbsup:

K

That's the plan Keith 😉👍

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Andy J said:

Mrs J is currently getting the whole house re decorated so as usual I'm the golden one atm 😇👍.

Has Mrs J explained to you that decorating doesn't involve stacking models against every wall and pretending it's very thick wallpaper?

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Spiny said:

Has Mrs J explained to you that decorating doesn't involve stacking models against every wall and pretending it's very thick wallpaper?

Thing is spiny with so many house related parcels arriving it's plain sailing for the model kits. No longer do I fear border checks and interrogation it's simply a case of...."Its ok dear just another box of decorating supplies " 🤭👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Fnick said:

Yes I'm sure TS-43 coral blue followed by a 2k gloss coat will look lovely in the bathroom!😋

Nick

Jeez anyone would think that I was guilty of overindulgence 🙂

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Fnick said:

Yes I'm sure TS-43 coral blue followed by a 2k gloss coat will look lovely in the bathroom!😋

Nick

Actually, I think you could be onto something there Nick....!! :hmmm:

Keith

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Malc2 said:

Nice, did you order the extra detail set as well?

M.

I didn't realise that there was an extra detail set tbh. So do you have any idea where I might be able to pre order the set from 🤔

Hi all

Just got this from a guy on Ebay do I can do a replica of my car, a 3D printed 1965 VW Fastback body, will be modified to my 67 .

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also hot the Revell SO42 Westphalia splitscreen camper too( the one with the turret pop top ).

Chris

• Like 14