What CAR/BIKE kits have you recently bought 2?

shood23

35 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

Has he bought the Ark of the Covenant too....??!!

K

Nope not me Keith my spending is over now.......so where in the cave can I hang this flat screen tv......🤔😉👍

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Andy J said:

So having been inspired by a recent excellent bike build courtesy of @Stef N. I decided to add a couple of bike kits to the stash 🙂👍

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Well I will have plenty of room for kit storage and lots of time to build them so why not 🤔🙂👍

Nice bikes I think I've seen most of the real ones racing at Silverstone!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marco F. said:

@Andy J Fantastic!!! I guess the 3rd floor of your new garage is ready to be filled with new kits ... I love it 🤗 can't await the next lovely entrances 😇

Marco F 🤗😇🤣

Well sit tight Marco because I have a large shipment of kits due to arrive in the next 7-10 days having done a deal with a friend who owns a model shop local to where I live 🤫🙂😉👍

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Fnick said:

It's going to be interesting to see what you consider to be a large shipment...😄 

Nick

Well let's just say it's a bundle of around 75-80 various car and bike kits 🙂👍

• Like 6

Finally won one of these on Ebay, after being outbid on several at the beginning of the year.  Kind of didn't mean to buy it as cash is tight this month, but it ended early on a Saturday morning when I was working from home.  I checked and the price was still low, I fully expected to get out bid couldn't not bid at that price in case it didn't go any higher when it ended.  So yeah I'm happy, but the decals will be a challenge on this...

OW1vdI0.jpg

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Andy J said:

Well sit tight Marco because I have a large shipment of kits due to arrive in the next 7-10 days having done a deal with a friend who owns a model shop local to where I live 🤫🙂😉👍

Did your recent buying lull cause him to go out of business? ;)

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, keefr22 said:

Has he bought the Ark of the Covenant too....??!!

Nope it's not available in 1:24 scale and it doesn't come with an engine...

And glad to know someone has a decent film education!🙂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spiny said:

Did your recent buying lull cause him to go out of business? ;)

Hiya Spiny infact my recent buying lull was solely down to the ridiculously high prices I've been having to pay for building materials. The new modelling space has cost far more than I expected but it's almost finished now and although it's way over budget I'm sure it will be worth it in the long run 🙂👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fnick said:

Only 80... 😲😱 Phew you had me worried there for a minute when you had said a large shipment...

I think you have the wrong idea concerning my buying habits......everything in moderation is my motto....😉👍

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fnick said:

Nope it's not available in 1:24 scale and it doesn't come with an engine...

And glad to know someone has a decent film education!🙂

Meh I'm not one for impulse buying....lot's of research required before I purchase anything 🙂👍

• Haha 3

On 9/3/2021 at 2:42 PM, psdavidson said:

I have a diecast of this vehicle (Polistil, I think ) from a school trip to Italy in 1981, so when I saw there was a kit as well......

p?i=c5bded41f931d2f04486745f4d1af457

Brilliant kit of a brilliant car! I've built two of the kits, wicked!

• Like 1

A transkit of gravel set up parts for Belkits Fiesta S2000 / WRC . I bought this to see if will fit the Belkits Ogier Red Bull Fiesta for a build I’m planning . Only cost a tenner , so no great loss if it doesn’t work out . 

51440911770_8b9acdb7bd_c_d.jpg 

Gary . 

• Like 4