Contrail Supermarine Scapa 1/72

Yesterday I was possessed from the insane idea to explore the vacum formed stash and I found an old 1/72 scale Contrail Supermarine Scapa.
Many years have passed since I assembled my last one but this kind of kit remain still my first love. I cannot face the resin kit without inconvenience while the vacs still give me strong emotions. Unfortunately the vacs companies on the market are now very few,

But coming back to the kit I made the first little boring step, preparing the pieces. Now I have to plan the "interior design" and this is the real endeavour because What I was able to fid in the web are these little images. If someone could help me with some details it would be very appreciated.

Anyway It's not really a problem because the crew emplacements are not really visible so the main target is to assemble a credible cockpit

Happy modelling to you

Ezio

IMG_20160911_112420.jpg

and now the little I found on the interior

Scapa_interiors_2.png

Scapa_interiors_3.png

Scapa_interiors_5.png

Scapa_interiors_4.png

Scapa_interiors_1.png

• Like 6

Ooh another vacform build! Great reference material too.

I recently acquired a Blackburn Iris Vac which is kind of similar but with extra wings!

Look forward to seeing your progress, there's a WIP of my Contrail H P Sparrow on here and will be updated again soon.