Painting a Conqueror

HansReggelsen

I've hit a bit of a snag here. :hmmm:

I'm currently building Dragon's 1/35 Conqueror and here's my problem:

The instructions tell you to mix Gunze Sangyo 73 70% + 6 30% which should translate into Humbrol:

70% 30 Matt Dark Green +

30% 3 Gloss Brunswick Green

Now Humbrol "The Colour System" tell you that Post War British Army used Deep Bronze Green made by mixing Humbrol:

3 Gloss Brunswick Green: 43 parts +

80 Matt Grass Green: 15 parts +

60 Matt Scarlet: 14 parts

What should I use? :shrug:

Cheers and thanks in advance :bye:

Hans J

Hi Graham :)

Thanks for the idea - living in Denmark means those colours are not readily available :(

Maybe I could send for them, but I seem to rembemer that some years ago one couldn't buy stuff as paints and glue overseas as they were considered hazardous goods.

I don't know if that's still the case, but anyway I feel more comfortable with Humbrol - a paint I've been using since I was but a wee lad! :winkgrin:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

Hi Graham :)

Thanks for the idea - living in Denmark means those colours are not readily available :(

Maybe I could send for them, but I seem to rembemer that some years ago one couldn't buy stuff as paints and glue overseas as they were considered hazardous goods.

I don't know if that's still the case, but anyway I feel more comfortable with Humbrol - a paint I've been using since I was but a wee lad! :winkgrin:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

You can get them from NNT Model + Buch in Germany :) Lars at airbrush-shop.dk is soliciting interest for stocking.

• Like 1