camouflage netting with leaves.

LaurieS

You can buy scale netting made specifically for models, try searching some modelling supply sites or eBay. I've see people adding the foliage effect by glueing mixed herbs (as in straight from the spice rack!) to it and painting it, which actually works quite well.

Thanks Dan and Very Obsessed. Grateful for your replies.

Dan that looks first class. Sounds stupid but where did you get your bandage.

Looked every where when building the Warrior. Only stuff I could find was

gauze with a dressing on it.

One young net curtains were a mass of little squares. Perfect for nets, military

that is, but not now available.

Laurie.

Hi Laurie,

I used the Verlinden cam nets which I bought from hannants a few years ago, I think that using net curtains would be

Quite hard to drape realistically as they are nylon and maybe a bit stiff ?

Dan

I have seen those Dan and look good. What size are the squares as I need these for 1/48 ?

Should have added in my opening bit that it is for a Landrover 1/48 roof and sides.

Laurie

I don't know if you can still get them but, when I used to build Tamiya AFV's, I would get hair nets from Boots chemists and stick tiny bits of cut up paper. The 'string' of the net was very fine and looked to scale for 1:35 and 1:48 stuff.

I don't know if you can still get them but, when I used to build Tamiya AFV's, I would get hair nets from Boots chemists and stick tiny bits of cut up paper. The 'string' of the net was very fine and looked to scale for 1:35 and 1:48 stuff.

Thanks great idea. Unfortunately I do not use them.

Could you use an open weave bandage instead of net curtain?

Hi Richard. Searched for a suitable bandage but not found one yet. Must have another go.

Laurie