UH-1Y Venom 1/48 Kitty Hawk

Hi, In your photobucket , click on 'Direct' to the right of the chosen picture, In your post on this forum click on the 'Image' button (little green square below the smiley face icon), right click in the box and select 'paste', press 'OK' and thats it, repeat in the same post for each picture, clicking below the previous picture to get the flashing cursor back on the screen.

Davey

• Like 1

I clicked through and had a look at your Album - the model looks very good.

I was on an iPad when I posted this and all of the usual editing options, including inserting an image, were not available. Looks as though the normal editing options available on PC and Mac are not available on some devices.

IMG_8070_zpshkqfy5be.jpg

I used the old style equals symbol http web address.jpg to get the image above to display.

• Like 3

Hello chap - if you want to post photos, check out our FAQ here, or just choose the Direct option and use the photo button in your posting window :)

You should then end up with this:

IMG_8072_zps20euwwun.jpg

• Like 1

Nicely done venom and welcome :goodjob:

Guy

• Like 1

Excellent build, I was just looking at this kit online and thought how nice it looked.. Was the build pretty straight forward and would you recommend this kit? Your detail is spot on, GREAT JOB 👍👍👍

Thanks

Dave

• Like 1

Excellent build, I was just looking at this kit online and thought how nice it looked.. Was the build pretty straight forward and would you recommend this kit? Your detail is spot on, GREAT JOB

Thanks

Dave

The detail surface of this kit is excellent but it have some fit problems. I just added some of communication cable to the interior