Tornado EF3

scott

Hasegawa do the European weapons set which includes the ALARM missile.

As for the F.3, would you not prefer an Italeri/Revell/Tamiya boxing?

The main issues is im not 100% sure on where i can get a Phimat chaff dispenser, I have a Boz pod

An EF3 is just a bog standard Tornado F3 with fuselage pylons and a couple of ALARMs. I think 11 Sqn trialled it as the only photos I've seen are 11 Squadron aircraft, circa 2002/2003. Never used operationally though.

• Like 1

The main issues is im not 100% sure on where i can get a Phimat chaff dispenser, I have a Boz pod

Isn't there a Phimat in the Airfix Jaguar GR3 release? There is definitely one in their RAF/NATO weapons set but that's pretty rare.

David

That is fantastic. What has inspired the love affair with this airframe

It started with the RAF role demo at waddo 2008 ever since then it has been my favorite point aircraft.

Isn't there a Phimat in the Airfix Jaguar GR3 release? There is definitely one in their RAF/NATO weapons set but that's pretty rare.

David

I have ordered a Italeri Jaguar as it has a Phimat and flare dispensers. I have some ALARMs from a Typhoon.

Edited by scott

Beautiful collection of F.3's! Any chance you could stick some more pics up on the Ready for Inspection thread, I'm sure these would go down very well.

I'm a massive Tornado fan, both the GR.4 and F.3. Remember seeing the first F.3's arrive at Leuchars and was at the airshow the last time they flew before disbanding. Have seen them many times in between, including a during an unforgettable day I spent with the engineers on 111 Sqn

DSCF7826.jpg

Will be keeping an eye out for your next project.

Rgds,

Eng

• Like 1