DONE - Italeri 1/72 UH-1D Huey 'Slick' - Vietnam workhorse

Dermo245

4 hours ago, Nigel Heath said:

Wow, that looks really cool and like Smudge I like the open doors (something that really sets of a helicopter build in my opinion - displays all the internal detail to best effect).

Good luck in the competition, it deserves to do really well. Top notch! Will you be coming over for Telford this year?

Thanks very much lads, appreciate it!

Yes, will be at Telford this year on the Saturday Nigel with some of the other lads from the IPMS Ireland group in the Overseas section.

What about yourself?

• Like 1

Yes, will be at Telford this year on the Saturday Nigel with some of the other lads from the IPMS Ireland group in the Overseas section.

What about yourself?

Not sure, I haven't booked any accommodation yet as my personal circumstances are a bit in flux. Hopefully I will make it and it would be great to meet up with yourself and the rest of the IPMS Ireland crew. A fine bunch of fellows I'm sure.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, milktrip said:

Wonderful Huey Dermot.  So glad you finished her for this GB.  How did the competition go?

Cheers Aaron! The show went great and you can see some pics here..

2016 IPMS Ireland show

While she didn't place in the rotors category, I only enter for the sheer fun of it and to improve my skills and abilities. Plus the other builds were very worth winners of gold, silver and bronze.

• Like 1