THE OLDE GENERAL, M-47 PATTON 1/35 ITALERI FINISHED

Fatboydim, on 12 Sept 2016 - 9:17 PM, said:Fatboydim, on 12 Sept 2016 - 9:17 PM, said:

An excellent model Francis. A great weathering finish and some great photos. I really like the way you've made the detail stick out. My photos are far to dark in places. Well done mate :)

Thx a lot for your like and kind comments, cheers mate :thumbsup:

Edited by FrancisGL

• 2 weeks later...

Let me also congratulate you on a cracking build Francis.

Maybe not so many pictures as they blurr into what is a very nice build.

'I Know its very easy to get carried away', being that all the pictures are good.

Lovely job.

foxy B)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foxy said:

Let me also congratulate you on a cracking build Francis.

Maybe not so many pictures as they blurr into what is a very nice build.

'I Know its very easy to get carried away', being that all the pictures are good.

Lovely job.

foxy B)

Thx for your kind comments, i´m glad you like it, but excuse me:sorry: maybe I made too shots :unsure:?, modestly I think they can be useful for other fellows in their future mounts...

Best regards foxy

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 6:43 PM, Jusjay said:

Very nice Patton Francis. I've just started the m46 and I hope I can do a similar justice to it as you have. 

Thx for your like and kind comments, sure that with a little patience and work you get it ...:D, cheers Jusjay

Edited by FrancisGL
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FrancisGL said:

Thx for your Kike and kind comments, sure that with a little patience and work you get it ...:D, cheers Jusjay

Thanks Francis, your quite welcome mate :) I hope so, I'm dreading doing the individual tracks though!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jusjay said:

Thanks Francis, your quite welcome mate :) I hope so, I'm dreading doing the individual tracks though!

For me it's the same, but fortunately this model has wide tracks and quite large, if Friuls, I think we will not have major problem, albeit very boring, the result is worth it, and if they are plastic, have to have a little more care., cheers mate :lol:

• Like 1

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:50 PM, razzie43 said:

Love it!!

Your a expert in mud splashes 

looks very realistic Francis!!

Thx for your like and kind comments, I'm glad you like it, especially coming from an expert on rusted metals ...:), cheers razzie43

On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:24 PM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Finally found the RFI.....Excellent work fella, that is one truly mucky tank!  :thumbsup:

As ?, you had not yet seen my model ?? ... :fight:, I'm glad you like it :lol:, cheers mate

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:29 PM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

PS - I'd really love to see what you could do with a Sherman:  http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235006939-sherman-tank-stgb/  :poke:

Wow, did not know anything about this, because if I have in the closet a Sherman, for almost 15 years (poor baby ...:tumble:) does, it is not very spectacular, but might try to take good advantage of the (if I have luck ... ;)).

After finishing the M-47, not just by deciding on one model or another, it is a drawback to store material (as Gollum either ... lol :lol:).

If you would be so kind to give me all the data about this "meeting" (term, apart topic / section, etc ...), I think I could encourage me.

Cheers Sarge :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...

This is absolutely brilliant! I just love the finish and weathering. The WIP thread is great also. I agree with your comments regarding the quality of this old model. I had one years ago that I somehow lost in a house move. Never built it but I do recall thinking the quality was very good.

Thanks for sharing this!

Terry

• Thanks 1