Hasegawa F-16A Belgium Air Force 1:72

Sadly not a full WIP build just wanted to share this quick build in it's current state. Been wanting to do an F-16 ever since I got back into the hobby over the last year and snapped this up on Amazon for £6 recently, never built a Hasegawa kit before so didn't quite know what to expect. It's not a bad kit but does have it's flaws, few fit issues to contend with..especially with the main landing gear! The supplied decals were just awful though! Pretty much unusable so I decided to order Daco's Belgium Air Force 349 Squadron from Hannants just to have something different, two pics below..

EAA2B5CD-ABD6-439B-B159-D61FFE7DAF00_zps

0BDB4989-C7FE-4F61-9241-38516EE226D9_zps

...I'm still very much a novice at all this right now so quite new to after market decals, and certainly had issues with the tail fin! But I'm quite happy with it so far. First time spraying from a can using the blu-tac worm technique too (practicing for the 1/48 Tornado going on at the moment!) which I've just about got the hang of I think.

Will post more pics soon, thanks for looking!

• Like 2

Looks pretty good for a novice build.

I've seen worse from people doing it for longer.

Your Tornado won't know what hit it! :goodjob:

Thanks! I've enjoyed it, certainly been a refreshing break from the Airliners going on right now!