SG-38 Primary Glider KP Models 1/72

dude_gan_ainm

I'll give this one Blitz blast but I'm not known for building quickly (Tortoise comes to mind),even with only six parts from the sprue being used I'm not 100% sure it will be finished.SWMBO & the kid are gone cross country so thumbs up.Heres the box/sprues (two kits per box),date n time & a block of lumber from a packing crate which arrived in work with a machine from Germany (which will be used as a base hopefully).

20160827_134619_zpsgxkssmmh.jpg

So all set.LETS ROCK THIS MUTHR!!!!

Sorry rush of blood to the head.I'll have to laydown for a while,I'm fine.

Jimbob...

• Like 1

Cheers Cliff.I'd say their very exciting gliders to fly,unbeatable view!

Got the base cut to shape & sanded to resemble the shape of the skid.The plan was to varnish the wood now but my tin of varnish is buried behind a load of lumber in the shed so it will remain bare wood for now.

20160827_161512_zpsbwxnj40c.jpg

Feelin a bit puckish so just threw on some noodles with added herbs n spices.Bon apetite mon ami.

20160827_164747_zps8f4fmnge.jpg

Geeeez over 3 hours gone already & the kit is still in the plastic.

Jimbob...

Cheers chaps.The pizza hit the spot alright,Sleeper Service I was thinkin of doing a Finnish one from the box decals.Delicate it is Cliff,its developed a bend all by itself past the wing to the tail.

Anyway my 12 hours are up so of to zzzzz.Not a lot done!Just added some small details on the rudder pedals with wine bottle foil & a new control column (kit one looked too thick),tail struts & control horns from plastic rod n strip.

20160828_014646_zpsax0coijw.jpg

More later lads,

Jimbob....

• Like 2

I knew it tasted funny.Gotta call time on this one.Gotta hit the road.I'll post a pic later (unable to do it on the phone).Got as far as basic colours are painted.Just needed a little detail painting,weathering,decals & stick the wings & tailplane on.Running late as usual - ah,such is life,

Jimbob...

• Like 1