Walrus crashes into bus-shelter. Azur Loire 130 C1 Colonial Part II

Thanks to our hosts I have been given the opportunity to rescue this previous GB victim from the shelf of doom, to attempt to complete it this time. It's previous GB appearance is below

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234978711-walrus-crashes-into-bus-shelter-azur-loire-130-c1-colonial/

Box art and parts below

image_zpscthhgyg6.jpeg

image_zpsrnglt4nx.jpeg

The last attempt failed due to the usual running out of time and a sneak attack by the carpet monster which stole some of the parts, that remain lost unfortunately.

Good luck to everyone in this GB

Cheers Pat

• Like 4

that thing is truly bizarre!!

good luck with it, it's a shame by the looks of it that the vacform canopies have gone a bit yellow with age.

Thanks Rich, I like to think that it has tinted glass to help with all that Senegal sunshine : )

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Sorry everyone, for those of you who have built this kit one look at the pictures above will see that there are internal parts missing.

Now I have seen them somewhere but can't for the life of me find them. I got in touch with the manufacturers but the kit hasn't been built for 8 years and the moulds have been sold to someone else. Therefore this built is completely stalled till I find the missing bits, another victim of the "shelf of doom"

cheers Pat