Erich Hartmann's Bf 109s: G14 and K4 (Academy and Fine Molds, 1/72)

jrlx

3 hours ago, jrlx said:

Thanks a lot Paul, and a great New Year for you too (late wishes, sorry...)

I'm afraid I didn't manage to do any further work on these. I'll try to resume them later in the year. I've done some work recently on my Royal Navy Phantom but I still have to post that progress in the thread.

Cheers

Jaime

Many thanks to you,Jaime.You're more than welcome.It's just great to have you back on radar.Delighted to hear about your Royal Navy Phantom!!😋

😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

Thank you Paul! I've done work on the RN Phantom's missiles, namely painting the coloured bands on the missile bodies. I still need to paint the metallic little rudders on the Sidewinders' tail fins to call them finished. Then, I have a lot of stencil decals to apply and hope they behave better than the original tail decals. I'm still thinking about how to properly weather the aircraft...

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jrlx said:

Thank you Paul! I've done work on the RN Phantom's missiles, namely painting the coloured bands on the missile bodies. I still need to paint the metallic little rudders on the Sidewinders' tail fins to call them finished. Then, I have a lot of stencil decals to apply and hope they behave better than the original tail decals. I'm still thinking about how to properly weather the aircraft...

Cheers

Jaime

That sounds superb,Jaime.While you work on her I'll get my dictionary and learn some more superlatives to reply with!! 😍👍

• Like 1