This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

CrazyCrank

Pocher Bugatti T50 Coupé de Ville: a resurrection

I'm at a loss for words, Thierry......magnifique monsieur!! ( hope that's correct) and hat's off to you too!!!!!!:D

Cheers, H

incredible precision and craftsmanship as usual dear Thierry. Thank for posting the 'how', very interesting. 

Hélas, je découvre à l'instant que ta santé n'est pas au top pour le moment. J'espère de tout coeur que tu vas te rétablir aussi vite que possible et tu vas résoudre ce problème comme tu sais si bien le faire et solutionner tous les 'challenges' qui te font face et de manière brillante et que je t'admire chez toi.  

i hope your health gets back to perfect as soon as possible. Thierry, I have confidence that you know how and can manage and hopefully resolve this additional challenge as well as the best experts can. Wishing you all the courage and energy you need.

sam

I will keep following your progress. What else can I say? Modelling metal is beyond my capabilities, I can only mold plastic and wood. Keep going man! And let us know.

Thierry, after catching-up the last two pages, I am laughing violently with foam coming out my lips and tears in my eyes. I can picture myself trying this - hunched over on my stool in dim light, holding that tiny part between my knees and hacking away with a variety of knives, files and pliers - just like when I was eight.

You, like a few of our other scratchbuilders, are using imagination, skill and cunning to force machine tools to create art. Except Harvey who creates art with blacksmith tools. :confused:

Truly a different level than we mere model builders...stay well and don't stop.  :whip::)