So here is where we are at...

The front wheel needed fixing as the middle section has gone walkies... so the cunning answer was 

31708771955_77099e0b84_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

Milliput of course

30898820653_2f7556836b_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

That needs to go off then get some paint applied. Here is a couple of pic's her nearly finished, just pastel weathering, front wheel painting and the last bits of clear parts to put on... all done after that

31335935590_ac18c4d4b0_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

31335933620_b43301f19a_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

Rob

• Like 6

That's the robot helper.... it helps by making toast...were you worried I had found a modelling gadget that you didn't have? :)

thanks chsps i am actually quite pleased with how this one is turning out!

Rob

• Like 2

Unfortunately ced there is nothing special about the toast it makes! You would think looking at it that it cooks toast under pressure or something, or that or that when it pops out it's already added melted cheese and Lee & perrins... sadly the toast just pops out... the end... it was a wedding gift

Rob

nobody bought the lovely coffee machine.... or the 48 in TV.... just a toaster .... how unfair

Edited by rob85
To feel sorry about my toaster and no coffe machine
  • Like 2

B-26 is finished! Trying to upload photos now but it's taking it sweet time, so may get them up tomorrow.

B-25 has had a bit more paintwork done, waist guns added and is now fully up on her pins!

Again pic up ASAP

Rob 

• Like 2

As promised!

The finished b-26!

30892673384_b7faa69585_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

31734232085_d1158d1bdf_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

30892698614_b56510ae4f_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

31618422251_b5937aac1f_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

30892701074_45d5ffb58d_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

31618424921_c536a8aeae_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

31734255525_4c686ff4d1_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

Roundels have been desaturated and pastels have been used on panels to bring them out a little...

B-25 current looks like this

31696399466_2e5ff41867_k.jpgUntitled by robert mulvey, on Flickr

Some frame worked cleaned up panels painted, engines on, more frame work painted and a wheels out. Few more touch ups needed to smarten her up and transfers on!

Cheers I am off to work.... great

Rob

• Like 8

Excellent B-26 Rob, one of my favourite kits...ever... and yours has turned out really, really well...:thumbsup:

and the B-25 with yellow is going to be colourful and interesting........I suppose I'll just have to wait!...:whistle:

Sean

• Like 1

Cheers all, I have to say I am privately chuffed with how the b-26 has turned out, there was a moment were I thought it might end up looking pony. 

Wait sean! Jesus there's a cheek, haven't seen hide nor hair of you for an age and you complain about the wait!? :) .... I hope to not keep you waiting too long!

i think the b-25 is looking ok, but needs more work on the paint finish.... hopefully to improve it, not make it worse....

Rob

Edited by rob85
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, CedB said:

Great result Rob, you can be proud of that I reckon. Looks nice in the gallery here. (Links from iPads not easy so I'm helping out!)

Cheers Ced I did attempt a link in the gallery but got annoyed so just described where to find it! :) 

thanks fir for the kind comments all

Rob

• Like 1

Cheers cookie, the b-25 is my first stars and bars, and first NMF so learning a lot! It's not far from completion now.

i have given up on the Boston, I think it and the JU 88 can go into the KUTA build....

Rob

• Like 1

On 12/19/2016 at 5:56 PM, rob85 said:

Wait sean! Jesus there's a cheek, haven't seen hide nor hair of you for an age and you complain about the wait!? :) .... I hope to not keep you waiting too long!

Oi, Oi, calm down, it's only been 3 weeks.....:P. Unfortunately time has been scarce, so it's been

a choice of bench or internet really, the bench won.....;)

NMF is not easy with the brush, but yours is looking good. I suppose I'll have to wait for the KUTA to see the 

Boston then?....:whistle:

Sean

• Like 1

I am going to give it my all to get the b-25 done for the deadline, however I cannot promise that it will be done... I have had some things come up that are making life and time difficult which will need my focus more than models.... I know ridiculous really

Rob

• Like 1