BMD-2 by PANDA,...1/35

Aha! Very nicely done, always good to see some airborne armour. Great work and I love the trio you have there.

dont look at the stickers,i just put on whatever looks ok to me.....but cheers

Hello,

very nice BMD-2, you just have to make one with the complete parachute outfit :coolio:

How is the kit itself : accurate, esay to build (I mean good fit of parts) ?

E

ITS A GREAT PIC OF THE PACKED ONE............as for your question.......ive done panda kits before,they have been ok...but for some reason this one was a real pig........my honest advice would be get the skif /ZVEZDA one,which i think is the same kit,but somehow was better..

ITS A GREAT PIC OF THE PACKED ONE............as for your question.......ive done panda kits before,they have been ok...but for some reason this one was a real pig........my honest advice would be get the skif /ZVEZDA one,which i think is the same kit,but somehow was better..

even the tracks were a nightmare.. but when you get mouldings on the sprue that are not complete...as these storage locker things are.....its time to move on....go with the zvezda one.....imho

Capturepanda_zpsodu1jy09.png

and speak of the devil, just went on facebook.......and..

Capturespeak%20of%20the%20devil_zpsa8y15

even the tracks were a nightmare.. but when you get mouldings on the sprue that are not complete...as these storage locker things are.....its time to move on....go with the zvezda one.....imho

Capturepanda_zpsodu1jy09.png