1/32 Macchi MC.200 Saetta

Hi guys, I will be building the Pacific Coast Modeller 1/32 Macchi MC.200. It will be build straight out of the box. Well SOB means resin engine, cockpit and some PE parts as well. The only extra will be the decals.

Pictures will follow later.

Cheers,

• Like 5

good to have you along and going large as well Arnold, I need someone to keep me company!

I'm very interested to see this build, I've heard quite a bit about these PCM's and am dying to see one built. That was the second option for the Ta-152......may be it would have been the easier one!

Got my popcorn ready for this one! :popcorn: though I may need two for this one! :P:popcorn:​ Craftworks did a 1/32nd resin one of these as well, though I've never seen it for sale the reviews weren't that bad!

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

As promised, Here are the pictures of the box content. The only extra's with this model is a decal sheet from

The box

IMG_3420_zpsatm8mb81.jpg

and the content.

IMG_3421_zpsgm5ov3gb.jpg

IMG_3422_zpsahbd4fmo.jpg

and the resin parts, etc.

IMG_3423_zpsjosfvsto.jpg

IMG_3424_zpsufqs8vfx.jpg

and the decals from the kit.

IMG_3425_zpsxkrr3fxb.jpg

And the extra set from spada decals.

IMG_3426_zps3ouwzdto.jpg

with the scheme I have in my mind, But that can still be changed during the build.

IMG_3427_zpsnzzlhucb.jpg

That is it for now. I will start this build after I finished the Fw-190 A5/U12 that I am building at the moment in the Fw-190 GB.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec
  • Like 4

I like the colour scheme you've chosen.

It almost looks like a bigger Special Hobby model.......that probably fits together better though!

I see that aircraft has the "chain" for the seatbelt attachment as well........interesting way of attaching the seatbelts!!!!

• Like 1

Link to build review of Pacific Coast MC.200

http://hsfeatures.com/features04/macchic200ir_1.htm

Just in case you had not seen it.

Greg in OK

Thanxs Greg, That is indeed very helpfull for the build.

Nice one Arnold , but you dont need encouragement ,just the smell of the glue and your away lol ,

:pilot: Hoei!!!! Thanxs Les.

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Guys, No update jet. I will start this one after the Macchi C.205 is finished.

Luckely I still have some time before the GB ends (November?!)

Cheers,

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, sorry but no update. I think I will put this one back in the stash. At the moment I am very bussy with finishing a kit for the Telford show in 3 1/2 weeks and after that I will be bussy with the F-6A Mustang  in the Mustang GB to finish that before the end of the year and also the Fw-190 D11 in the KUTA GB.

I hope you guys don't mind. Maybee I can do it next year in the radial engine GB (if it goes thrue).

Cheers,