Harrier GR.7/9 Limited Edition (1166) 1:48

Mike

12 hours ago, Muzz said:

That must surely be mistake with the price, cause that is very, very cheap for all that Brassin!

I have no connection with this seller except buying one!,its great price and makes no sense price wise if you break the items down individually???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eduard-Brassin-648284-1-48-Harrier-GR-Mk-7-9-Improvement-set-Hasegawa-/232101371927?hash=item360a51e017:g:cvwAAOSwNRdX8UdZ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

I have no connection with this seller except buying one!,its great price and makes no sense price wise if you break the items down individually???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eduard-Brassin-648284-1-48-Harrier-GR-Mk-7-9-Improvement-set-Hasegawa-/232101371927?hash=item360a51e017:g:cvwAAOSwNRdX8UdZ

Hi Shaun, yes it does make no sense, I bought the Eduard release of the kit and bought the Terma and Sniper Pods and the Nozzles for about £16 or £17. I have a half built Harrier waiting to be finished so I've just bought this set too!

Muzz

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Gents,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I am in the final stages of my build of this kit and need assistance. I am modeling the Dark Green over Lichen Green sample and need to know what color I should use for the spare fuel tanks. I have done a fair amount of searching and cannot seem to find any photos. If someone could chime in I would most appreciate it. My gut feeling is that they were painted dark green.......?

21 minutes ago, Blue_Centurion said:

Gents,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I am in the final stages of my build of this kit and need assistance. I am modeling the Dark Green over Lichen Green sample and need to know what color I should use for the spare fuel tanks. I have done a fair amount of searching and cannot seem to find any photos. If someone could chime in I would most appreciate it. My gut feeling is that they were painted dark green.......?

Same two greens (IRR Green and Lichen Green) as the upper surface colours, see linked image.

Green Harrier Tanks

Usual caveats apply, check images of specific subject/time frame. Green GR7's could be seen with grey tanks and vice versa during period when the 2 greens scheme was phased out in favour of the 2 greys scheme.

Mark.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:06 PM, Harry Lime said:

Same two greens (IRR Green and Lichen Green) as the upper surface colours, see linked image.

Green Harrier Tanks

Usual caveats apply, check images of specific subject/time frame. Green GR7's could be seen with grey tanks and vice versa during period when the 2 greens scheme was phased out in favour of the 2 greys scheme.

Mark.

Thank you Sir!

• Like 1