A request for help - Police in 1/35th

Simon382

Afternoon all. Can anyone help with my latest search? I'm looking for modern police in 1/35th. SWAT style (eg heavily armed with helmets etc) would be preferable but not essential, any nationality is fine. Also seeking a modern day, undamaged building and roadway. So not much then?!? lol

I've been trawling the interweb but no luck thus far so any help will be gratefully received

Dragon also did a set of four SWAT figures.

They're not available at the moment so you might have to do an online search for them.

• Like 1

HL-10........They would be perfect!!!!! May have to use what little spare time I get to trawl the interweb, see what I can find. Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction

wkennerly........Never even thought to go to a railway shop/website! A little blinkered I feel. Never really delved into railways are items advertised as 1/32nd etc or is it by scale?? All I've ever heard of is OO!?!

1/32 model railway stuff was Gauge 1, I think G Scale is the modern name -

What about scratchbuilding your own? What sort of building are you after?

You will find it listed both as 1/32 and gauge 1.

G scale is a rubber scale anything between 1/25th and 1/22.5th although the track is also used for larger scales to represent various narrow gauges.

Paul

• Like 1

HL - 10.......How did I manage to miss them!?! Thanks and will visit the big H when I get home.

Thanks to all that replied. Always nice to know there are people out there willing to help

• Like 1