F-16C Block 50 "Mig killer" Tamiya 1/32

Nice falcon!

p.s. I think that in a fight with MIG, MIG would have won. ;)

Mig lost here ;)

Tomas,

What do you use for the wiring in the landing gear bays. Also what do you use to hold the wiring together? I really like that but was just curious how to do it?

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,
The cables in the shafts are made using lead wire diameter 0.2 and 0.6 mm and are tied Tamiya tape.

I didn't realize this was a debate over a Mig. The F-16 is an AWSOME machine and this model should simply be appreciated

Dave

I didn't realize this was a debate over a Mig. The F-16 is an AWSOME machine and this model should simply be appreciated

Dave

• Like 1

IGKent: If you want to discuss my model, you can calmly. When do you want to solve some personal problems, so try it somewhere else. Nobody here cares.
Thanks

OK!

As a former viper crew chief, you did good. Thanks for sharing.

Rod

Got to second that--as another former '16 chief, you nailed this my friend! The banged-up ladder is awesome & the wheel bays are practically inspectable--an absolutely sensational Viper!

Okay, so this is the crewchief coming out--strictly speaking, you still need a few "remove before flight" tags. Pure trivia at this point--to consider the jet "safe" on the ground, we also "pin" 1. the ejection seat & canopy jettison handle in the cockpit (l/r front of the seat & left cockpit wall) , 2. the tailhook (midway down the shank), 3. the external tanks (inside of the wing pylons), and the Emergency Power Unit (EPU) (left side of the fuselage, aft of the inlet.) If you're depicting the gun as loaded, you'd also have one next to the vent door on the forward, underside of the left wing--as I said, pure trivia--but that's what we modelers thrive on, right? Safety first ;)

I'd link some pics, but I don't want to detract from this awesome build--there are likely plenty of references if you're so inclined.

Again, thanks for sharing, :thumbsup: I'm in awe!

Arie

• Like 2

Got to second that--as another former '16 chief, you nailed this my friend! The banged-up ladder is awesome & the wheel bays are practically inspectable--an absolutely sensational Viper!

Okay, so this is the crewchief coming out--strictly speaking, you still need a few "remove before flight" tags. Pure trivia at this point--to consider the jet "safe" on the ground, we also "pin" 1. the ejection seat & canopy jettison handle in the cockpit (l/r front of the seat & left cockpit wall) , 2. the tailhook (midway down the shank), 3. the external tanks (inside of the wing pylons), and the Emergency Power Unit (EPU) (left side of the fuselage, aft of the inlet.) If you're depicting the gun as loaded, you'd also have one next to the vent door on the forward, underside of the left wing--as I said, pure trivia--but that's what we modelers thrive on, right? Safety first ;)

I'd link some pics, but I don't want to detract from this awesome build--there are likely plenty of references if you're so inclined.

Again, thanks for sharing, :thumbsup: I'm in awe!

Arie

Thanks for the comment. RBF still missing flags will fulfill. If you have any interesting photos calmly me to send a message
Thanks
Tomas