Grumman FF-1 - 1:72 Special Hobby - "Yellow Wings" part 3

Hi Jaro,

Well, I think this deserves a comment. Not the prettiest of aircraft, but I think you've done it justice, especially as it's your first biplane. Had a look at your BT-1 and SB2U-1 and like the pair of them as well.

I'll look forward to seeing your next USN yellow wing. What have you got on the workbench now?

Cheers,

Matt

Jaro, A lovely build of an interesting type. I have all three of these models but have not been brave enough to build them. You have encouraged me to give them a go.

Well Done, Trev.

• Like 1

Very nice!

I always liked FF1 - just to tell that in 1977 I made out if scratch a model of FF-1 from Spanish Civil War. It is still on my shelfs, but now - when a SH kit appeared I became in a kind of difficult position (like also in case of my IK-2 and Curtiss F2BC - which I made also about 1980 out of scratch). Present kits are far better that what I did by myself....It is so temptating to do it from kit again. Then I will have to throw away my old build. Your presentation recall me this dilema...

Cheers

J-W

I always loved these "barrel like" little biplane fighters from Grumman.

Inclusive FiFi, F2F and F3F. They are so colourful !

Your model looks really fantastic.

Great job Jaro,

this little jewel is in the same vein as your previous two yellow wings aircraft: absolutely fantastic!

Congrats for a superb trio!

JR