Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Arniec

He-111 STGB 25 July - 25 October 2020

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Greg Law said:

I might have to start it early and get to the 25% line as this GB clashes with the Battle of Britain GB. I dealt I will complete both on time unless I do.

If the P version has got some battle of Britain scheme, than you could Build it for both GB's.  That would give less stress.

 

Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Erwin said:

Count me in...

 

634642-16854-32-pristine.jpg

Welcome Erwin. 

Great to see the Matchbox kit. I builded it a few years ago for the Matchbox gb. It is a simple kit, but it is easy to build.

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Might have to stick my oar in on this one. Just waiting for the second release as don't want to pay silly money for it. Am itching to do the new Airfix release commemorating fourty years of the Motorhead album "Bomber". Would just need to add a front ventral turret and maybe get some figures playing drums etc !! There's nothing wrong with a bit of fun !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could always scare everyone with the terrifyingly inaccurate Faller 1/100 scale kit that I bought recently. Would be a fun, quick build

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31 december 2019 at 12:17 AM, Adrian Hills said:

I could always scare everyone with the terrifyingly inaccurate Faller 1/100 scale kit that I bought recently. Would be a fun, quick build

Hi Adrian. I would love to see it being build. Although a Motorhead 111 would be nice as well.

 

Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arniec, For a laugh I thought I'd show you a couple of pictures of the splendid Faller kit. Think It'll have a basic camouflage and a rudimentary cockpit. I have some 1/100 figures that might fill the space

 

49357651547_21973eee37_z.jpgIMG_0308 by arhills, on Flickr

 

49357660427_48bec16402_z.jpgIMG_0309 by arhills, on Flickr

 

49356986498_11ef106059_z.jpgIMG_0311 by arhills, on Flickr

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Adrian Hills said:

Arniec, For a laugh I thought I'd show you a couple of pictures of the splendid Faller kit. Think It'll have a basic camouflage and a rudimentary cockpit. I have some 1/100 figures that might fill the space

 

49357651547_21973eee37_z.jpgIMG_0308 by arhills, on Flickr

 

49357660427_48bec16402_z.jpgIMG_0309 by arhills, on Flickr

 

49356986498_11ef106059_z.jpgIMG_0311 by arhills, on Flickr

 

 

 

 

OMG.:doh: that looks horrible. Still it is a very old kit. so build it if you want to. a heinkel is always interesting to see when It's build.

 

Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone thinking of building the soon to be released ICM 1/48 Zwilling ?  That will be a handful. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Retired Bob said:

Anyone thinking of building the soon to be released ICM 1/48 Zwilling ?  That will be a handful. :rolleyes:

I’m offering a slap up meal at Mrs Miggins Pie Shop to anyone who has the guts to build an Heinkel 111 zwilling - in 1/32 😉😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adrian Hills said:

I’m offering a slap up meal at Mrs Miggins Pie Shop to anyone who has the guts to build an Heinkel 111 zwilling - in 1/32 😉😊

I'm not sure what would need the most guts, building a 1/32 He 111 zwilling or eating a slap up meal at Mrs Miggins Pie Shop. :hmmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14 januari 2020 at 12:39 AM, Retired Bob said:

Anyone thinking of building the soon to be released ICM 1/48 Zwilling ?  That will be a handful. :rolleyes:

I have got the 1/72 scale Hasegawa one and that is already big. But If anybody want's to build it I would Love to see it.

O, and for the brave ones a 1/32 scale one is awsome!!!

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone planning to build the 1/32 nd Revell kit ?

 

Free: factory sealed Eduard clear parts mask.

First to PM me gets it.

 

 

GONE to a good home !!

Edited by Erwin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Anyone planning to build the 1/32 nd Revell kit ?

 

Free: factory sealed Eduard clear parts mask.

First to PM me gets it.

 

120784-12522-62-pristine.jpg

Pm sent 🤞 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2020 at 22:36, Arniec said:

OMG.:doh: that looks horrible. Still it is a very old kit. so build it if you want to. a heinkel is always interesting to see when It's build.

 

Cheers,

It’s a Heinkel Jim, but not as we know it

 

with apologies to Dr McCoy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that is a whole new scale! 😲 That won't fit in the time for this GB.

 

I hope I have time for One of the 1/32 scale versions I have. If so it will be the P version with some night camo for the night blitz.

 

Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...