1/72 Italeri UH-1B Huey in a Japanese Scheme

Nigel Heath

For a bit of fun I placed my new Huey alongside my earlier JSDF Flying Banana:

P1140028_zpsfrcwrtyw.jpg

The Huey is from 1980 and the Flying Banana from the late 1950's so a generation or two separates them in time.

Bye for now,

Nigel

• Like 18

Truly remarkable work Nigel, love the group shot too!!

Thank you for taking part in this GB, I'm really glad you did. I think it may be some time before I can see this in the flesh unfortunately but all for good reason.

Your skill and enthusiasm are quite inspirational. And congratulations on being the first in the gallery.

I see you have another project. However, and I'm just throwing this out there, you could always try building a Cobra? :P:D

Thanks again for your wonderful efforts in this Group build, they are much appreciated

Cheers

Aaron

• Like 1

Beautiful work as is typical of all your projects Nigel.

Best of luck with your new job and move south. Hopefully once matters have calmed down for both of us we can get caught up again soon.

• Like 2

It looks just fantastic Nigel :thumbsup:. Tremendous attention to detail, those little lights are superb, as are the custom pitot tube, the wipers and more.

Been really good following this build and as others have said, very inspiring,

:goodjob:

Best regards

Tony

• Like 1

Hi Nigel,

Just found your thread and read it through.

Superb detail work, as always, and an excellent result. Very well done and full of very useful tips and techniques :thumbsup:

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love a bit of dayglo me, I've only just managed to work my way through this thread whilst waiting for my airbrushes to finish a deep clean cycle and once again Mr Heath I am filled with awe and green with envy rather than spilled olive drab for once. Looks stunning that. :worthy:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...