Airfix Annual No.6 Highball Article, Any Good?

Seabo14

Hi all,

Could any owners of the Airfix Annual No.6 tell me the quality + detail of the Highball conversion in it, since I don't really want to be spending £30+postage plus the kit price, for the PD or Blackbird conversion. I am guessing that the conversion will be a traditional block of balsa style thing, but since it would have been released only a couple of years after the 30 year rule, I'm a bit worried about accuracy. Maybe Neil might consider doing a limited re-run of his brilliant conversion set, since the demand seems to be so high? :blush:

Thanks in advance,

Seabo14 ;)

Edited by Seabo14
  • Like 1

Hi Seabo14.

Have checked the article, it is a bit more in depth than just balsa block conversion, but looks as though it would produce a good model, has construction illustrations and plans.

Derek

Hi Seabo14.

Have checked the article, it is a bit more in depth than just balsa block conversion, but looks as though it would produce a good model, has construction illustrations and plans.

Derek

Great! I've seen an annual *very* reasonably priced (33p to be accurate! :P), so will definitely pick it up. Thanks,

​​

Seabo14 ;)

Edited by Seabo14