EasyJet A320 Airbus A320 1/144 (Revell kit)

Hi Guys,

This isn't completely done yet, but i've been itching to share it. A320 Easyjet 250th Airbus livery, made from the 1/144 Revell kit. Proved a little less cooperative than the 3 x A319's i've built, but generally not bad! Decals from Draw decal, can't remember for the life of me the site I ordered the winglets from.

Chris

28440732626_5be90da1e3_b.jpg

27856843214_0b728216ce_b.jpg

27857365263_bfc78c8389_b.jpg

28440732506_724e8401cc_b.jpg

Edited by lomasca
  • Like 16

Great work so far. The A320 looks very different in that scheme! What so you need to do to complete it?

Just a few decals and details on the number 1 (port) engine and to apply the nose wheel doors. Then she's done :)

Great build Chris, this is the first time I've seen one in this new livery. I still don't know if I like it or not. The livery, not your model!

Is it just the lighting or does it have a matt finish?

You hinted at some problems with the build, what were they? There's no sign of anything amiss as far as I can see.

Cheers,

Ian

• Like 1

Excellent model but I'll never like the "bandana" effect of the new scheme!

Re the winglets there used to be a Dutch guy on Facebook called Jelle Puts who sold sharklets and other things under the name Attach Before Flight. Could that have been your source? Unfortunately Jelle seems to have disappeared - if anybody knows otherwise please point me to his current site.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 21/11/2016 at 9:34 PM, jamin said:

This is brilliant. I'm hoping to have a go at something similar. I don't suppose you'd let me in on your paint choices would you...? Thanks!

Why thanks! and sure. I used Halfords white primer and appliance white, with halfords grey primer and ford focus metallic grey for wings (plus touches of random humbrol enamlels) The organic is a spray can of humbrol gloss orange 18. Hope that helps :)

Edited by lomasca

It's an aircraft I maintain for my work, so I'll be a bit partial and say i love. Airliner liveries in recent years are great colourful subject. Very much like your efforts.

• Like 1