1/18 Moebius Catwoman with Batpod

This Catwoman Batpod build was a follow on from the Moebius Tumbler Diorama. I wasn't happy with the cannons on the front of the Batpod, the kit ones looked a little too puny so I scratch built some new ones using some electrical gold connectors and some plastic tubing, I think it looks a lot more menacing and purposeful. I also wasn't happy with the resin cast of her hair it was too thick and looked unnatural so I filed the ends of the hair down as thin as I dared, then using my heat gun I reshaped the hair into a more natural look. I used Indian ink for her boots to add contrast also she had serrated blades on the inside of her heels in the movie however I took a little artistic license and using an old Tamiya saw blade I cynoed them to the rear of her heels, my excuse was Bruce Wayne gave her a new set of boots that were easier to ride the Batpod with LOL. I had an old vase stand that was destined for the trash I kept it for a future model base, it was perfect for this project. It was my first attempt at making a snow diorama, I used pva glue on the steps then spooned baking soda over the pva knocking off the excess then I hit the steps with hair spray lacquer, it locked in the soda and gave a slightly melted effect, I think it looks ok so enjoy the ride guys.

JWW7yqK.jpg
ay8hDwy.jpg
eDFsdiu.jpg
j6MI22F.jpg
Mqk9UBX.jpg
finhbmi.jpg
jwSQXdT.jpg
lq4EoqB.jpg
G8UTWnu.jpg
WJjoqnQ.jpg
3vy1Xps.jpg
DwhmSf8.jpg