what scifi stuff has the postman delivered to you today?

My Nice-n-design B-wng arrived as well as Archive-x paints for several Star Wars kits in the stash.  The B-wing is brilliant, well cast with little flash; it comes with a metal armature and decals. I'll post some pics when I can.  Maybe time to get rid of my Blue Moon B-wing now, the studio scale kit is a lot nicer.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mekon said:

My Nice-n-design B-wng arrived as well as Archive-x paints for several Star Wars kits in the stash.  The B-wing is brilliant, well cast with little flash; it comes with a metal armature and decals. I'll post some pics when I can.  Maybe time to get rid of my Blue Moon B-wing now, the studio scale kit is a lot nicer.

Any pictures of that? 

Edited by rockpopandchips

The perils of trawling Facebook!!!

Saw something on one FB site so clicked the link to Dynamic Digital Creations page last Wednesday and a week later this non-descript box arrived from South Africa!

sqHhMeN.jpg?1

Would have been here yesterday but DPD don't hang about if your not stood behind the front door!!!  Fracking useless! (That's a clue by the way!)

Anyway, box opened and contents surveyed, lots of resin, quite a lot in fact, after a few minutes of messing and a couple of elastic bands I managed to get an idea how big it was going to be!

1v6eebH.jpg?1

BM86mfT.jpg

1/17 scale Viper MkII, looks like a 3D printed master then nicely cast resin parts, few tags and bubbles to sort out but no more than you would expect on a limited run garage kit.

They are also in the throws of bringing a MkVII to market in the next couple of months.  I can hear my wallet screaming already!

• Like 10

Hi Thud,

With Postage from SA it came in at £325, which I didn't think too bad for that amount of resin.

It also didn't get hit with a customs charge which was a bonus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2018 at 12:27 PM, Kallisti said:

This just arrived today - not that bothered about the figures, its the Tardis I wanted :)

DSC_0489.JPG

I built this a year or so ago... never got round to the figures even though they do look fantastic!

It's a great Tardis and a decent size... love it... although I never see the inside I spent sooo long painting. :)

Have fun!  

What’s better than a Zaku model kit?

Yup…. TWO Zaku kits.:D

l6R6vYn.jpg?1

The Zaku in this set is one of the older kits, I’ll replace it with one of the newer 1/144 mouldings or a RG.

When I get round to it, I’ll replicate the box art but in a forest setting a’la 08th MS Team.

Mart

wAzWpEf.jpg

• Like 6

On 5/19/2018 at 10:13 AM, LotusArenco said:

The Zaku in this set is one of the older kits, I’ll replace it with one of the newer 1/144 mouldings or a RG.

When I get round to it, I’ll replicate the box art but in a forest setting a’la 08th MS Team.

The new HG Zaku II type C-5, its a nice kit with plenty of details.

• Like 1

Couple of pictures of the Steve Neisen B-wing, well cast and includes decals

33083006_10214011930125709_2055027991552

33087680_10214011930765725_6120366828167

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

This brought back memories of rushing home from school to watch the programme on telly.

Bit of a departure this one, as It's mainly die-cast. Given up finding a model version that doesn't require me selling a kidney to be able to afford it. Although I have since seen a few 3d printed versions.

This has some nice touches, the landing gear can be up or down, the thruster vents can be depicted open or closed and a pilot figure is also included.

2018-06-03_12-38-39

2018-06-03_12-39-26

2018-06-03_12-41-09

The only down side for me is It's size, 185mm. I would have preferred  something a little bigger. There is a larger resin version on the horizon, the price of which I have seen mentioned anywhere between £600-£1000

:gobsmacked:

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...